Biggles

Away Thread

Starting this Friday I will be going to a few Music festivals (Namely Parklife and Download) Som I likely won't be on for a week and a bit. If I am expect me to be inebriated. :D

Yayy, this means I can kill people without having to look behind me all the time!

Have a good'un pal

I'm not going to be on very much over the next week or so. Then not at all for a week as I'll be away in Greece with Fluxy. In the mean time, I've just left school so there's a load of crap and celebrations that need done and all we have to eat in the house in uncooked sausages.

See y'all in a while. :3

Much love.

<3

College has basically finished for me, so I'm enjoying the partying side of things... Haven't been active for about a week because this is literally the first time I've been home. I'm not ditching OB or anything, and I'll probably come on on week nights or something, but at the moment I hab soshal lief :) I'll be back in a couple weeks when the hangovers kick in. LOVE YOU OUTBREAK <3

From the 24th of July till the 31st I will be gone on holiday to Rimini in Italy.

But before that I will have started my summer job, and will be working 42 Hours a week.

(This might continue after my holiday.)

This week I have 2 more exams, and after this week the job already starts.

You will be seeing me less around during the day, during the evening I will still be able to read all PM's given to me and hopefully I will still pop up on the servers.

Hello all, by no doubt most of you will have seen Mclovin's kind post about my departure from the Admin team.

Just a few words from myself to the rest of the community since my post was in the admin section.

Im not leaving, I play a lot less than I used to but ill still be around to hang out with you guys :D its simply that my activity dident justify the responsibility that I had and I thought that it was somebody elses turn. See you lads around.

Flooksai xoxoxoxoxo