Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Britten's member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Britten

Date of Birth: 29/06/1998

Country/Location: England, Nottingham 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:40553919

Games Played: CS:S, CS:GO (surf/comp), COD 4, FALLOUT, anything people want me to play really

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?  Came back a month or two ago been around for about 3-4 years tho

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?  A happy personality who is eager to help and am very good at interacting with most members of the community via Teamspeak 

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am Britten, a gamer with 3000 hours on the counter strike game series and probably more in minecraft (played before i joined OB) I used to be a member but then left  for a while when i got a Girlfriend and started college. 2 years on and i have now completed the course and have returned to the community.

Is this your first post? NOPE

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? no. always on TS

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Edited by Substick

Although I've only been talking to Britten for the last few days, over Teamspeak and the Surf Sever, he's been friendly and social towards both newer and older players. He has an insane number of hours on the surf server, and obviously strong forum and teamspeak activity. Should get member.

I don't get why would you leave because you got a gf, I had a gf while on OB and nothing changed lol. 

On the other side, wb!  I think I had seen you before but I'm not really sure.

2 hours ago, Storm said:

I don't get why would you leave because you got a gf, I had a gf while on OB and nothing changed lol

It's not that. I just preferred spending time with her. Now I don't see her as often. now she's at uni I have returned 

On a serious note, it's good to see you back Britten.

Additionally, congratulations - we have decided to play you on a trial! You know the drill, speak to a SMOD+ to get your Trial tag and be sure to wear this consistently throughout the week. 

Best of luck and I'm sure you'll have no issues.

Regards, 

Congratulations Britten, you've passed your trial.

You are now an official member of the community and can now enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Message an admin to be invited to member's steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff