Sign in to follow this  
Quake

Best CS:GO Pro

Guest Heineken

I always thought KennyS was the best player, amazing awper, perhaps he's down the ranks now. Still my pick though

1 hour ago, Vemix said:

Right now Shroud :)

Is this a joke? 

Shroud has never been able to bring his A game to a LAN and as a result lets his team down time and time again. The guy is absoloutly nuts for sure, but not against tier 1 teams, he gets rekt. 

Shroud makes so much money from streaming I doubt he has the drive to really go out there and perform cause he dosent need to. 

If you look at the Brazilians you realise what a joke NA cs really is. Someone like Fallen who is pretty much one of the best players atm built a team a team from nothing, in a country with no CS background or heritage and took them to a world stage and won several majors. It's absoloutly incredible what they have achieved in such a short space of time and it really shows up all this NA excuses 

25 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

in a country with no CS background or heritage and took them to a world stage and won several majors. 

This isn't true brazilian teams were winning majors in 1.6, they just started slow in csgo due to lack of support etc

The reason why I pick shroud is because I enjoy watching him. Either way this is an opinion thread so why bring facts?

But if you want a underrated awper who I genuinely think is good here he is.

7 minutes ago, Vemix said:

The reason why I pick shroud is because I enjoy watching him. Either way this is an opinion thread so why bring facts?

17 hours ago, Quake said:

Who do you think the best CS:GO professional player is?