Sign in to follow this  
Four20

Show Us Your Tattoos

I know Gaffer and I have some, who else?

Spoiler

9P8KyH5.png

This one was in memory of my Gangsta Granda' from Northern Ireland (he kinda had the same one)

197436_4772242023_3024_n.jpg?oh=bd0abd83

This was my first ever Tattoo at the age of 18 while I was in the Army

10438_10151085138947024_1548874445_n.jpg

420 Tattoo for Four20 

189744_4772257023_9871_n.jpg?oh=c48ecc51

Silas was the nickname I got in the Army

Just thought to myself how much I really want a tattoo, then I remembered my parents would say "no and no and no".

Well I guess that is out of the question I would reply. Just gotta wait till I am 18 and then can do what the hell I like. WooooooHooooo

Just now, Toby. said:

Just thought to myself how much I really want a tattoo, then I remembered my parents would say "no and no and no".

Well I guess that is out of the question I would reply. Just gotta wait till I am 18 and then can do what the hell I like. WooooooHooooo

Make good choices

Just now, Finnley said:

Make good choices

Yolo, gotta make the most of life, but heck ye I agree with you for sure, don't mess up your life due to a bit of ink on your skin :).

So at least make it a good tattoo of something that means something to you, am I right?

10 minutes ago, Toby. said:

Yolo, gotta make the most of life, but heck ye I agree with you for sure, don't mess up your life due to a bit of ink on your skin :).

So at least make it a good tattoo of something that means something to you, am I right?

You got it. Tattoos are really definite, which means you got to think about them really carefully before placing them. Four20 is/has the perfect example of tattooing done right ;). 

But also just in general, yes when you are 18 you can do stuff you couldn't do before, but you have to think about those things carefully. There is an age restriction for a reason. I could make a huge post right now about how to live life and whatever, but that would be too off topic. Maybe some other day.

Edited by Finnley

lOP40kD.jpg

I am le anonemouse men :Spooky:

if anyone is intrested, the mask is also the logo of a house club (Hector's House) I used to frequent much more than I do now,  the summer of 2014 was a nuts time for me, and one of the most memorable things was the weekly trips to Hector's House every Tuesday. I got the tattoo at the time cause it was a it of a laugh, while its not really my life style anymore I'm still really happy with it, it serves as a nice reminder of when I went a bit off the rails. 

Here's me being chosen as hero of the year ( I became a very minor celebrity for about 6 months with people taking pictures and shit with me) 

nGAHJwF.jpg

30 minutes ago, CSPhil said:

The closest in getting to have a tattoo is a water applied one, I'm so ard mate

We paid to put this on our friend when he was hung over.. It washed off but... 

560131_10150611029787024_1408467013_n.jp557299_10150611036232024_637870644_n.jpg

..it stayed for months

dont have any yet, but ive been wanting one in memorial for my granddad for ages now just have to sort out a few debts and ill finally be able to get it.

and after that probably a Diamond Dogs tattoo.

its going to be a full back tattoo so a huge first, have to design it properly first though

Edited by Ekitai_Hebi

I almost rushed into getting one when I was worried about my exs tattoos but now the idea is still with me and I am waiting to see if I still want it when I finish uni. If I get it I'm going to get a bow and arrow on my left fore arm, partly because I did archery for a while and I've love to get back into it, partly because the bow and arrow will be modeled after runescapes range icon (which I've played for over 10 years) and partly because my last name is Shooter.