Hobbsyy

Hobbs's member application (ACCEPTED)

Player name: Hobbsyy/Hobbs 

Date of birth: 25/08/00

Country/Location: Portsmouth/England

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:102418990

Games played: Over the past 3 years or so I have been a big fan of console games, in particular the xbox one,  and have played them ever since them. I have spent a lot of time on first person shooters such as call of duty and battlefield. Until August last year when I got my first computer and began playing CS:GO, I have played ever since then.

Roughly how long have I been on OB:  I first joined Outbreak on December 5th 2015, and have played a lot since then. This is minus the time that I have spent banned (a total of 1 month, I day and 1 hour). Other than that I have spent the majority of my time on teamspeak or Jailbreak. I am currently on Jailbreak and teamspeak every day and will be for the majority of my summer break.

What qualities can I bring to Outbreak: I think that whilst I'm on Outbreak I make the server more enjoyable through my sense of humour. I am also very close to many of the members/admins of Outbreak and therefore I am able to have a joke with people without taking it too seriously. I am a confident commander on Jailbreak and am happy to jump in when needed.

About myself: My name is Harry, I'm 15 and currently living in Portsmouth, England. I play American Football for a team in Southampton called Solent Thrashers. I am currently in the middle of revising for some end of year tests and next year I will be sitting my GCSE'S. I spend the majority if time on my computer as that's what I enjoy most.

Is this your first post: No, this is not my first post.

Have you been around for less that a month? No I have been around for about 5 months (on jailbreak without bans), just over 3 month on teamspeak and just over 4 months on the forums although I haven't posted much.

I would also like to fully accept responsibility for the time I have spent banned, I have learnt a lot from then and don't wish to do anything (intentionally) else to get a ban.

Thanks for taking the time to read my member application, if you don't think I deserve or know where I could improve, feel free to message me through steam and let me know.

Thanks,

Hobbs

+1 for harry potter i think he shows good member qualities and he is fun in jb and ts he knows how to ct and t but sometimes bad in rebelling and shit aim

-1, plays American football.

On a more serious note though, Hobbs has shown some amazing improvement since he first joined jailbreak, integrating loads with the community, being a friendly person and cutting down on the trolling. He isn't the most active poster on the forums, but he posts enough to meet the requirement. I think he definitely meets all three requirements and, above that, is the kind of person who would be a good member, and would represent the community well.

Good luck.

Hey dude, been expecting this member app :P

You're a great guy, always have been. Ever since you first started playing on the JailBreak server you have been nice to me, although your attitude was sometimes a little out of place. Personally I think you deserve member big time. You have improved a lot over the months (no clue how long actually), I think you had some sort of break from Jailbreak (no pun intended) that changed you for the better. The input you give on the forums are luckily no shitposts (mainly :P) and your recent teamspeak activity seems to be alright. Make sure all the other members know you well and you should be settled.

One thing: Sometimes it's best to keep quiet more often in the Jailbreak server. People tend to use their microphone for every single thing that they want to say or ask, but the in game chatbox is a more efficient way of telling/asking someone something. Reason being that it doesn't interfere to much with the round. This is a really Jailbreak specific advice and maybe I am in the wrong telling you this, but it's not going to affect your app too much I don't think.

You should be fine. GL dude. (+1)

Known Hobbsyy for quite a while now, can't be bothered writing a huge paragraph, so he's the general run down

Pros:

Friendly

Fairly well integrated

Funny

Can actually be good to talk to when he's in smaller groups

Quite strong Jailbreak and Teamspeak activity, nothing insane though

Part of the community for a while

Improved hugely from his former attitude 

Cons:

Mediocre forum post count

Can talk a bit too much

Has the tendency to quite loud and sometimes rages

Overall I think Hobbsyy is another one of these people who I think definitely could be member, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got it, but on the same note I could see him getting declined for just little things that could be easily improved like just how much he talks. At this moment I'm probably 50/50 on whether Hobbs should get member, but the more I see him the more he improves, and if he shows his better side before the result, I see few reasons for him to be declined.

Edited by Cereal

Hobbs has massively improved since his last member app and i definitely feel now he could get member, but also going on some of the points cereal made, he can be a little bit to loud and his forum posts are extremely mediocre. Other than that i see no reason for him not to get member this time GL.   

i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

(he hates it)

You're alright, you have some issues up there but oh well no1s perfect.

Good luck <3

You have improved over the last while 

gl mate.

You've have improved massively since you were banned and even more since your last member app I would say there is still some more improvements that can be made but at your current point I believe you're ready for member. 

+1 Good Luck

Seem a great guy, as far as I can see. Never had a trouble with you, and your personality is nice. Seem very active from what I can see on most platforms.

Goodluck bro hope you get it.

Edited by Toby.