Sign in to follow this  

When Mintlou gets trial............

1 hour ago, addict -iwnl- said:

Very motivational tbh (no sarcasm, im serious)

thanks mr head admin xo

The kids an idiot on forums and he's even worse on JB. Mic spamming all the time and then gets warnings, gets muted and thinks he needs a reason. Get fucked.

18 hours ago, addict -iwnl- said:

lmao if you saw me ingame then my forum impression was false lol

and no im not trying to farm -rep, nt

Well aren't you just the most moronic little skidmark.

nvm anyway you blew it everyone hates you mission accomplished you can leave now

10 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Well aren't you just the most moronic little skidmark.

nvm anyway you blew it everyone hates you mission accomplished you can leave now

My goal wasn't to get everyone to hate me, my goal was just to play on the server, wtf?

55 minutes ago, SonyTwan said:

go away

ok

22 minutes ago, gaffeR said:

The kids an idiot on forums and he's even worse on JB. Mic spamming all the time and then gets warnings, gets muted and thinks he needs a reason. Get fucked.

You didn't provide a reason at all to my mute, as I spoke once and said one thing. You just wanted to find a reason to mute me because earlier I complained about how boring and repetitive the CT's were. You then told me to go CT myself but because I said if I go, I'll make it boring as hell so you could see how it feels, you then got mad because there was nothing you could say back. So Gaffer, my friend, get fucked. 

It's funny because I haven't insulted anyone on the forums or broke any rules, but yet everyone wants me to piss off? lolk, divert your attention to the actual rulebreakers pls.

Edited by addict -iwnl-

1 minute ago, addict -iwnl- said:

You didn't provide a reason at all to my mute, as I spoke once and said one thing. You just wanted to find a reason to mute me because earlier I complained about how boring and repetitive the CT's were. You then told me to go CT myself but because I said if I go, I'll make it boring as hell so you could see how it feels, you then got mad because there was nothing you could say back. So Gaffer, my friend, get fucked. 

Addict you need some PMA influence in your life.  Just telling the mods to "get fucked" is not the best way to do things.

1 minute ago, addict -iwnl- said:

My goal wasn't to get everyone to hate me, my goal was just to play on the server, wtf?

ok

Ha, wasn't warned, you've had multiple warnings from me for mic spam, also no madness from my behalf. Don't get mad I just sort the situation, when a retard complains about the CTS yet won't go CT and prove a good round.... It's a little pathetic ain't it saying I'll just make it just as boring as the current CTS kinda shows how immature you are.

2 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Welcome back to the life of a mod gaffer, dealing with little retards like this lmao

No offence but how much asslick are you trying to do so you have higher chance of getting mod?

7 minutes ago, Eraser said:

Addict you need some PMA influence in your life.  Just telling the mods to "get fucked" is not the best way to do things.

Neither is telling the players.

The head admin literally gave me some good advice, was being nice but you guys don't know how to obviously follow that. I haven't been rude to anyone on the forums but yeah I understand everyone here likes to asslick some of the admins so they can get member easily or mod or whatever. I haven't done anything wrong on forums, so I don't understand why all of this crowd is here? lol I think one person is enough to make a point, I don't need you 'sidemans' as I call it around here, giving input because I'm not going to take it. 

anyways im off forums since some of you no comprehendo

cya on server, and if you go ct gl hf