Sign in to follow this  

When Mintlou gets trial............

TURN YOUR HEADPHONES DOWN!!!!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, addict -iwnl- said:

the downvotes are real when I say its a bad thread, but when others call my threads out its very gut, like honestly who gives a shit about mintlou getting a trial, xDD

shut up you fucking salty faggot

33 minutes ago, nick said:

xDD44

33 minutes ago, Stiqqy said:

don't worry he'll prob be forum banned, just a general shitposter

Why would I be forum banned? I'm just voicing my opinion lol. It also isn't shitposting, it is General Chat incase you forgot.

35 minutes ago, Landshark said:

shut up you fucking salty faggot

I'm salty but who's the one insulting? top kek, don't know how you can call someone a salty faggot over a forum post? rofl

36 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

Addict, don't make it hard for me to write a compliment about you tomorrow after work. :( 

sorry :(

Edited by addict -iwnl-

31 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Shame, you seemed to have made a good first impression when you first joined the forums. It's very obvious you're intentionally trying to farm -rep, but still makes you look like an ass regardless.

lmao if you saw me ingame then my forum impression was false lol

and no im not trying to farm -rep, nt

8 hours ago, addict -iwnl- said:

the downvotes are real when I say its a bad thread, but when others call my threads out its very gut, like honestly who gives a shit about mintlou getting a trial, xDD

If you had watched the video you would have realised the content wasn't in regard to Mlou's trial but to the...intense...aftermath that came after it.

The down votes / -rep mean very little and you shouldn't take much note of them. However I'm taking note of the fact that, despite your claims of being 'worse in-game', you did pull off a nice first impression which shows you are capable of being a respected individual in this community rather than the shitlording in this thread and the low quality thread you made that invited shitposting. Do us a favour and show us more of your better side xo

On topic of this thread...priority speaker was my saviour, for a moment at least lmao. Schoolteacherseen in action.

9 hours ago, UnSeen said:

. However I'm taking note of the fact that, despite your claims of being 'worse in-game', you did pull off a nice first impression which shows you are capable of being a respected individual in this community rather than the shitlording in this thread and the low quality thread you made that invited shitposting. Do us a favour and show us more of your better side xo

Very motivational tbh (no sarcasm, im serious)

thanks mr head admin xo