What do you think of new forums

Too big , literally cant take in everything on the screen at one time , also i feel like the reputation thing could be abused to bully people lol , also i dont like how i cant see peoples signatures and things on screen.

I would admit maybe the other forum style did need change , and this is not all that bad but could probably be improved, Then again its been 1 day so cant realy complain.

As I use it more, I enjoy it more. The pros are really really starting to outweigh the cons. While alot of stuff wouldnt have worked on the old forums, EG shout boxes. I think the new revamped style definantly feels like a step forward. Only thing is the web pages seem to be taking a crazy time to load, but i dunno if thats maybe just me  

16 minutes ago, Rumple Forskin said:

Too big , literally cant take in everything on the screen at one time , also i feel like the reputation thing could be abused to bully people lol , also i dont like how i cant see peoples signatures and things on screen.

I would admit maybe the other forum style did need change , and this is not all that bad but could probably be improved, Then again its been 1 day so cant realy complain.

Click your name, click on account settings, then this.

294b709359.jpg

4 hours ago, Mintlou said:

Also, I feel that the forums are too wide. Too much space in the middle. Websites often get around that by narrowing the body of the page, leaving more background space. Look at this http://www.hotukdeals.com/ for an example of what I mean.

I also feel they're a little bit too wide. It's something odd but since you mentioned it I cannot get my mind off it.

Guest Sniffles X Relic

I hate it for me personally being on a phone it feels really compact and in your face + I'm still confused on how to do some features 

22 minutes ago, TheJamesG said:

Soo much blue background

AND

How do you add a photo to a post still? 

The background color changes throughout the day. At night its all dark and in the morning its bright blue etc.

To add pictures to a post simply paste a direct link in the post like imgur and it will automatically make it a picture not needing to surround the link with [/img]