Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

A Fluxy Community Announcement: PMA centric Gathers

Dear OB.

I am wanting to open discussion on the topic of PMA in gathers. What is PMA you ask?

Positive

Mental

Attitude

Lately gathers can have a tendency to be a little wg2.png?sfvrsn=6 and its getting a bit wearing. Many have echoed my sentiments in this. Its all fine and chill getting a spicy if your losing an MM match and you care about your rank but gathers are meant to have good vibes going through, be a laugh and so on. But lately this fun atmosphere of the gather has been tainted, tainted by salt. I am merely raising this issue as a point that people may read this and think. I want to make it aware that being a moody cunt in a friendly game dosent go unnoticed. Please consider Dr. Hill's advice and approach gathers with more of a PMA. :glad2:

Edited by Guest

or as i'd like to call it dick riding, works wonders in MM.

Pick a team mate and completely ride his dick praise him into the sky for every good thing he does and watch his motivation sky rocket.

Positive attitude works wonders folks!

Please refrain from targeting specific members of the community wth this thread. The thread itself is certainly something that people need to address though there is no need to name specific people. These people already know who they are and are likely already working on improving.

If you specifically have an issue with somebody doing this who isn't improving then please contact a member of the moderating team and we will speak to them.

Thanks.

Is it just me who doesn't really see people getting too aggressive in gathers? I play gathers mostly with people who are a significantly higher rank than me, and as long as I'm communicative and helpful, even if you do miss all your shots, people are super friendly and helpful.

Is it just me who doesn't really see people getting too aggressive in gathers? I play gathers mostly with people who are a significantly higher rank than me, and as long as I'm communicative and helpful, even if you do miss all your shots, people are super friendly and helpful.

I agree, most people don't get that salty in info as long as you provide info