Sign in to follow this  
Hobbsyy

Hobbs's Member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Hobbsyy (Harry)

Date of Birth: 25/08/00

Country/Location: Portsmouth, England

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:102418990

Games Played: CSGO, All Call of dutys, Just cause, Fifa. Most of these are game i've played on console over that last few years, excluding CSGO and Just Cause.

Roughly how long have I been on OB: I first joined Outbreak on December 5th 2015, and have played a lot since then. This is minus the time that I have spent banned (a total of 1 month, I day and 1 hour). Other than that I have spent the majority of my time on teamspeak or Jailbreak.

What qualities can I bring to Outbreak: I think that whilst i'm on Outbreak I make the server more enjoyable through my sense of humour. I am also very close to many of the members of Outbreak and therefore I am able to have a joke with people without taking it too seriously. I am a confident commander on Jailbreak and am happy to jump in when needed.

About myself: My name is Harry, I'm 15 and currently living in Portsmouth, England. I play American Football for a team in Southampton called Solent Thrashers. I am currently in the middle of revising for some end of year tests and next year I will be sitting my GCSE'S.

Is this your first post: No, this is not my first post however I don't have many posts on the forums.

Have you been around for less that a month? No I have been around for 3 months (on jailbreak without bans), just over a month on teamspeak and just over a month on the formus although I haven't posted much.

I would also like to fully accept responsibilty for the time I have spent banned, I have learnt a lot from then and don't wish to do anything else to get a ban.

Thanks for taking the time to read my member application, if you don't think I deserve or know where I could improve, feel free to message me through steam and let me know.

Thanks,

Hobbsyy

Hobbsyy has for me, improved greatly from what he started as on OB, although he can seem toxic and trolly on the server, other times, he can be a friendly calm induvidual on teamspeak, who you can have a totally serious conversation with. He seems to vary in toxicness depending on who's he's talking to. I see him fairly often on TS, he's fairly active on Jailbreak and his forum presence is okay, but could do with some improving overall. What I'm trying to say is although I like Hobbsyy a lot, and think he would make a good member, I think he could do with maybe one more month before being accepted, as he can still be toxic or difficult at times. I'm not going to +1 or -1 this app, but goodluck Hobbsyy! <3

Okaaay, here is my take.

You have changed a considerable amount on the server.... In a good way, you have made yourself a liked individual, which is what is expected from a member. You are also active in team speak which is helping with your intergration with the community. However you aren't on the forums as much as I would expect for someone attempting to be a member. For this reason it has not ticked all the boxes for me unfortunately so I will not submit what I think. However best of luck with your application.

-1 - As seems the going trend at the moment. Once again the person mentioned above joined the Team speak channel and asked me to write a "Sexy" comment on his thread.

Hope this is sexy enough.

Decent guy, always around JB and TS.

Imo if over the next 5 days you worked on insulting people less and trolling a bit less, you could get trial. Good luck xD

"Work on insulting people less".. says IrishChamp...

Imo if over the next 5 days you worked on insulting people less and trolling a bit less, you could get trial. Good luck xD

"Work on insulting people less".. says IrishChimp...

lmao dont fight

Really like how much you have progressed since your early days in OB, the change is very noticeable. With cases like these though I always think another month to prove this is always necessary.

Best of luck, although I do think you need a bit more time to show the changes you have made.

Has improved on the server.

Can be very toxic sometimes in teamspeak.

Overall rudeness towards others is what is dragging you down.

No need for it. He was giving constructive critisim.

Overall improve on your rudeness and toxicity and you can have my +1. For now its a -1

Goodluck Hobbs.

Has improved on the server.

Can be very toxic sometimes in teamspeak.

Overall rudeness towards others is what is dragging you down.

No need for it. He was giving constructive critisim.

Overall improve on your rudeness and toxicity and you can have my +1. For now its a -1

Goodluck Hobbs.

Cheers Josh, and yes I know he was giving constructive criticism.. It was a joke but doesn't matter.