Sign in to follow this  
Ekitai_Hebi

Team pls

Hey guys, currently looking for a team to play a bunch of comp matches with in the evenings / weekend.

Kinda starting to get sick of the Kurwa / Cyka blyat kids in the pits of hell that is called comp.

So looking for a few people for a steady team to rank up the ladders who dont mind playing several days a week.

Currently looking for people around the MGE rank.

fuck.. mge :/

i was dmg before the rank nerf but now im nova 2 lol.. fucking unfair im assuming this means you don't want to play with me?

i personally dont greatly care for rank, as long as you aint toxic af im happy to play with ya :P

fuck.. mge :/

i was dmg before the rank nerf but now im nova 2 lol.. fucking unfair im assuming this means you don't want to play with me?

,as long as you aint toxic af

aaaah so innocent..

I only play comp once in a while and just to have fun, I'll happily play with you but don't expect much, I spend more time switching weps than actually playing.(mg1 atm)

Honestly Jamie is horrible to play with. Stay away from him on cs...

This. He says some of the meanest things like "joystick?" when you are just looking around the map and appreciating the chickens... :c

On a more serious note, I know what you mean, sometimes even when I am winning really hard there are people in comps who would still be toxic for small mistakes and it's just unpleasant.

I enjoy playing with people who make the game fun to play even if we are not winning. These people include Rory, Eraser, Jamie with his hilarious jokes, Substick etc.

Honestly Jamie is horrible to play with. Stay away from him on cs...

This. He says some of the meanest things like "joystick?" when you are just looking around the map and appreciating the chickens... :c

On a more serious note, I know what you mean, sometimes even when I am winning really hard there are people in comps who would still be toxic for small mistakes and it's just unpleasant.

I enjoy playing with people who make the game fun to play even if we are not winning. These people include Rory, Eraser, Jamie with his hilarious jokes, Substick etc.

should play with No good then, hes probably the defenition of fun when it comes to comp, unfortunatly alot of people around my rank are usually toxic (nice for 1 game when you carry and they add you), not sure how that is in the higher ranks say supreme / GE though probably the same

Yeah playing with No Good is always fun . Even if we're having a really frustating game he never gets mad and always finds a way to make us laugh :D I LUV U PIERRE s2 s2

The best way to have fun with other friends is playing unusual maps. Yesterday we played assault and I don't remember the last time I laughed so much in a comp although we got completely stomped. Vertigo was also really fun.

9 21 out