Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneLynx

Unfair bans, kicks and mod/admin abuse. (opinion please dont

Chris his shit comment about english not being his first language

Instead of giving him shit for that you should probably realize he speaks another language far more fluently than you would speak it.

Insulting someone based on them trying to speak a second language is insulting yourself for not being able to speak their native language.

He's no doubt a shitty JB player but that doesnt take away that you need to be degenerate towards his spelling and grammar.

Dont even know what this has to do with this post.

Whenever I am on the serve you're one of the people always begin loud and disruptive.ALL your ban,mutes,gag whatever are 100% all within reason.Do you think mods come on the server to abuse you? No we come on to play jailbreak and make sure people ain't doing dumb shit,if you honestly think any mod would come on to abuse you is beyond me.

If you just calm down on jailbreak I'm sure these mutes and so on will stop happening and you will enjoy it more,but what I have read from this thread its you not understanding who the problem is,you.

Until you understand that your not gonna get anywhere.

I know nothing about this or anything. But could the Admins let this thread play out without deleting posts. It gives us all a better impression of those involved.

Don't worry, no posts are being deleted unless it's completely useless and promotes a trend of shitposts.

And my comments are getting deleted, i clearly dont have the right to speak anymore :(

I have checked the entire log, and none of your posts were deleted.

Regarding this, so many people have given you their feedback but yet your taking it the wrong way and calling us "hypocrites" and saying you're being roasted. If you actually wanna know what you need to improve on, read them.

And rather than every single attention craving person on here roasting me, can they or others actually tell me what im doing wrong so i can fix it.

This sentence by you beautifully summarises your whole problem. You are insulting people calling them, "hypocrites", "every single attention craving person" etc. that needs to stop if you wanna go anywhere in life. Secondly, If lots of people are saying you are being aids and harsh, then maybe just MAYBE it's true? if there are dozens of posts telling you what you are doing wrong and you are asking us to tell you what you are doing wrong, then there is no hope for you unless you actually wanna listen, not deny them and go and try to improve.

blah blah blah constructive criticism
made this to solve problems and get constructive criticism, not roasted by every single person, i think Gerald is the only person that has actually tried to talk about it rather than just calling ''me aids'' ''an autistic reject''. All your doing is proving to me that something is wrong. And Irish, your still lying i did not refer to anyone at all! I said ''Im fed up of abusing cunts'' and left the game, at what point did i mention your name or any other member of staff! Im being called out on shit i havnt done. And rather than every single attention craving person on here roasting me, can they or others actually tell me what im doing wrong so i can fix it.

Man, I wash my hands of this, adieu

Still roasting me, ive admitted alot of it is my fault i just said sometimes it unfair yet some are still carrying on with shit thats already been said.

Just pointless!

Still roasting me, ive admitted alot of it is my fault i just said sometimes it unfair yet some are still carrying on with shit thats already been said.

Just pointless!

Instead of going in discussion with individuals, just accept the criticism u recieved from others, and do something with this to prevent things like this in the future. This will help u alot.

I have no idea what you're like on the server, but given the chorus of people rising up to make the point you're too harsh, I can probably guess.

Bad CTs are generally bad for two reasons. Firstly, they're unnecessarily harsh, and predominantly secondly, they give unclear, ineffective or unnecessary commands that being unspecific or unnecessary lead people to mishear, misunderstand, or just out of sheer frustration follow incompletely. These create minor offences, which produces CTs enforcing poor commands, which in turn produces exactly the situation produced here.

Mods are not flawless all of the time, but I'd be willing to bet they certainly act with a reasonable sympathy to any and all CTs who give clear commands that isn't just being anal. If you order Ts not to jump and spend forty seconds shooting a stack of 25 Ts because two people jump every four seconds, then you're precisely the kind of CT mods, admins, owners, regulars, donators, whatever - hate seeing on CT. If you give unclear commands, or just stupid commands that involve creating long streaks of Ts trying to move long distances with no regulation, or virtually no distance - which at points is just as frustrating - then you're also probably the kind of person everyone hates seeing on CT.

One of the most interesting things I witnessed during my tenure as staff in Outbreak was the COMPLETE lack of CTs willing to create creatively harsh yet clear games. I think it happened twice in three years involving CTs I didn't really know. In one example, the warden clearly specified that if everyone failed his game, he would give no-one LR, and the round would end. Sure enough, everyone failed, he mowed down a stack of 13 people with a negev, and it was fine. Why? Because you can justify harshness when commands are creative, necessary and clear. Mods will steer your aggression, but if you VERY CLEARLY specify that people eight seconds to be at point X, and thirteen seconds pass, then you have a legitimate reason to shoot people delaying. Alternatively, if you say 'go through the door, TURN LEFT, get on the FIRST blue pole, emphasis on LEFT and FIRST POLE' and someone turns right, then the mods' hands are tied.

Help the mods and help yourself. Give good commands. Be clear, specific, creative, different, and only then be harsh. If you're fair and harsh, people will respect you as a warden. Anything else is, as people have already stated fifty times, aids.

Also, on the freekill thing, it's nine times out of ten unless we're spectating very hard to judge a freekill. Your best bet is either contacting the warden or the CT who shot you to request a respawn if the mod replies that they didn't see the kill. This is something that bizarrely only becomes obvious to people once they're staff, sadly.

This right here is just gold. Frame it or something, everyone needs to read this.

On the actual topic though, can't say much about you seeing as I haven't really met you myself but the opinions of the masses gives a good idea. Personally, I have never seen a moderator abuse to the point where they will slay you just for killing them, and really, even if it is happening, you're going to need some evidence. Although I doubt it, there is the possibility some of the things you have mentioned do happen, in which case you need to get evidence rather than creating a thread about it. If anything, creating a thread will just lower others' opinions of you, making them think you're a troll.

Dear [aggrieved user],

We value and welcome all feedback from our customer base and truly hope you will reconsider your review.

If you retract your negative review we will send you a coupon for five credits in the JAILBREAK SERVER;;;syntax???. We hope this will remedy the situation.

However, due to staffing and capacity concerns, we regret to inform you that your request for greater admin accountability had been denied at this time.

Please feel free to reapply in future as we may have roles which more closely correspond with your experience and skill set.

Kind regards,

Venga

External Human Resources Consultant

I have no idea what you're like on the server, but given the chorus of people rising up to make the point you're too harsh, I can probably guess.

Bad CTs are generally bad for two reasons. Firstly, they're unnecessarily harsh, and predominantly secondly, they give unclear, ineffective or unnecessary commands that being unspecific or unnecessary lead people to mishear, misunderstand, or just out of sheer frustration follow incompletely. These create minor offences, which produces CTs enforcing poor commands, which in turn produces exactly the situation produced here.

Mods are not flawless all of the time, but I'd be willing to bet they certainly act with a reasonable sympathy to any and all CTs who give clear commands that isn't just being anal. If you order Ts not to jump and spend forty seconds shooting a stack of 25 Ts because two people jump every four seconds, then you're precisely the kind of CT mods, admins, owners, regulars, donators, whatever - hate seeing on CT. If you give unclear commands, or just stupid commands that involve creating long streaks of Ts trying to move long distances with no regulation, or virtually no distance - which at points is just as frustrating - then you're also probably the kind of person everyone hates seeing on CT.

One of the most interesting things I witnessed during my tenure as staff in Outbreak was the COMPLETE lack of CTs willing to create creatively harsh yet clear games. I think it happened twice in three years involving CTs I didn't really know. In one example, the warden clearly specified that if everyone failed his game, he would give no-one LR, and the round would end. Sure enough, everyone failed, he mowed down a stack of 13 people with a negev, and it was fine. Why? Because you can justify harshness when commands are creative, necessary and clear. Mods will steer your aggression, but if you VERY CLEARLY specify that people eight seconds to be at point X, and thirteen seconds pass, then you have a legitimate reason to shoot people delaying. Alternatively, if you say 'go through the door, TURN LEFT, get on the FIRST blue pole, emphasis on LEFT and FIRST POLE' and someone turns right, then the mods' hands are tied.

Help the mods and help yourself. Give good commands. Be clear, specific, creative, different, and only then be harsh. If you're fair and harsh, people will respect you as a warden. Anything else is, as people have already stated fifty times, aids.

Also, on the freekill thing, it's nine times out of ten unless we're spectating very hard to judge a freekill. Your best bet is either contacting the warden or the CT who shot you to request a respawn if the mod replies that they didn't see the kill. This is something that bizarrely only becomes obvious to people once they're staff, sadly.

0mKXcg1.gif?noredirect

Don't make an elephant out of a mosquito. Many players like you get kicked, banned or killed by an admin due different reasons. Ofcourse, a choice that an admin makes is not always justified, but hey, just like a football referee, mistakes can be made, and not everything can be seen or proven. Just go on, and continue have fun with other players. There is always another round!

(Admin Note: Fixed your video, you can't have nohtml5=False in your video URL)

On the actual topic though, can't say much about you seeing as I haven't really met you myself but the opinions of the masses gives a good idea. Personally, I have never seen a moderator abuse to the point where they will slay you just for killing them, and really, even if it is happening, you're going to need some evidence. Although I doubt it, there is the possibility some of the things you have mentioned do happen, in which case you need to get evidence rather than creating a thread about it. If anything, creating a thread will just lower others' opinions of you, making them think you're a troll.

i totally agree, but i didn't ever think it was necessary to have to record every JB game i play. I will try to provide evidence if anything else or similar appears/happens, thank you.

Chris his shit comment about english not being his first language

Instead of giving him shit for that you should probably realize he speaks another language far more fluently than you would speak it.

Insulting someone based on them trying to speak a second language is insulting yourself for not being able to speak their native language.

He's no doubt a shitty JB player but that doesnt take away that you need to be degenerate towards his spelling and grammar.

If English isn't your first language then I apologise

lol

Learn to read please Paradoxx, also put the thesaurus down it's getting covered in sweat from your greasy palms.