Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneLynx

Unfair bans, kicks and mod/admin abuse. (opinion please dont

Im so, so sick of being free killed, banned and kicked for things i havnt done. Its so stupid, and the worst thing is the ammount abuse some admins give and use because of their name and abillity. I recently got banned for enforcing commands!!! I was recently banned for enforcing my commands on an admin, they did not like that, so they slayed me, how is that good a reason? They are no different to anyone else whilst in a game of JB, therefor why should they be ban happy because they died. After i was slain i was toxic in chat but for good reason, what i said was not dirrected at anyone in particular yet i recived a one day ban and the admin that abused there powers did not recive any punnishment. There are many good mods and admins on the server but some do bend the rules to suit them. Can mods and admins please be more aware and pay attention to what is happeing, im not saying that all need to just some. Please dont take this as hostility but more as constructive critisism, thank you.

''Im toxic, i scream in chat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im aids''... most of this is NOT true, ok im toxic when i am free killed or treated differently because of favoritism, shouldnt that be expected. Look if none of you are going to take me seriously then whats the point in this forum, i thought it was to resolve problems not create more. So please can you all stop being hypocrites and lyers, and actually be constructive, not say I ''free kill'' when i watched you spray down people who were following commands. Many have you have done much much worse than have yet you revived no punishment, so dont gang up on me and pretend to be all innocent!

@Young Gerald

I agree, but only when we have lost say three rounds in a row, and i am fed up of Ts being just awkward on purpose i tell them a minimum of three times, yet im screamed at when i enforce my commands.

pJAXOqY.gif

I did get like a 6 hour CT ban for playing roulette twice once, which was funny :D

Yea but, on a more serious note. You're literally aids, if you don't like how you're treated please just go away.

You'll just end up being swept under with all the other autistic rejects in the end anyway.

Making a forum account to just moan is literally so incomprehensibly moronic.

zfNAevI.gif

Edited by Guest