Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneLynx

Unfair bans, kicks and mod/admin abuse. (opinion please dont

You are the sort of person that makes it so I have to play with voice_enable 0 to get enjoyment out of peek time JB.

Stop crying every single time you are given a warning shot, suck it up when you are killed for disobeying commands.

You are the sort of person to mow someone down for delaying for two seconds and feel justified, then on the flip side die as a T in the exact same manner and feel like you have the right to bitch and moan down mic about getting freekilled.

Aids.

''Im toxic, i scream in chat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im aids''... most of this is NOT true, ok im toxic when i am free killed or treated differently because of favoritism, shouldnt that be expected. Look if none of you are going to take me seriously then whats the point in this forum, i thought it was to resolve problems not create more. So please can you all stop being hypocrites and lyers, and actually be constructive, not say I ''free kill'' when i watched you spray down people who were following commands. Many have you have done much much worse than have yet you revived no punishment, so dont gang up on me and pretend to be all innocent!

9b7ZfWH.gif

OwE0Q.gif
pJAXOqY.gif

I did get like a 6 hour CT ban for playing roulette twice once, which was funny :D

Yea but, on a more serious note. You're literally aids, if you don't like how you're treated please just go away.

You'll just end up being swept under with all the other autistic rejects in the end anyway.

Making a forum account to just moan is literally so incomprehensibly moronic.

zfNAevI.gif

GUYS PLEASE I MEAN COME ON I MADE THIS THREAD FOR A REASON: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=8001

And my comments are getting deleted, i clearly dont have the right to speak anymore :(

This is an internet community. Any ability to voice concerns or opinions is a privilege afforded to you, you have no investment and therefore no right to complain. If English isn't your first language then I apologise but from your atrocious spelling and grammar you clearly lack vital and important parts of your brain. "Opinion please don't" what? You're clearly just having a little bitch. "Waaah waah" it's unfair. Life's unfair.

''Im toxic, i scream in chat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im aids''... most of this is NOT true, ok im toxic when i am free killed or treated differently because of favoritism, shouldnt that be expected. Look if none of you are going to take me seriously then whats the point in this forum, i thought it was to resolve problems not create more. So please can you all stop being hypocrites and lyers, and actually be constructive, not say I ''free kill'' when i watched you spray down people who were following commands. Many have you have done much much worse than have yet you revived no punishment, so dont gang up on me and pretend to be all innocent!

I personally think that you should think about what you say before you decide to fire shots at other players or mods/admins. I can reinforce this as you are generally a rather salty individual whilst on the server, you also are way, way, way too harsh as a ct.

Sorry Lynx but I have to agree with everyone else. You seem to get angry in (voice)chat all the time... getting freekilled is in a way part of the game. There is no way of preventing it. So there is no need to rage about it. Of course Im not saying I don't get pissed off by a freekill, but I usually just keep it to myself or say something like "dude that was a freekill, watch where you shooting or read the /rules".

Even the most experienced of players freekill occasionaly. I am pretty confident about my aim, so sometimes I try to shoot a rebel out of a stack, but people move around a lot and get in the crossfire or a wrong name pops up which makes me shoot the wrong person.

Although I do agree that sometimes staff can be influenced by their own frustration and make wrong decisions as a result.

Also too all people saying "You are a too harsh ct". I dont think there is not something as being "too harsh" as ct, as long as you follow the rules you are doing just fine. But commands like stand up or jump to die are rather aids. Also commands just to kill someone are out of place in our server. Being harsh is not the same as being aids.

Hello Lynx.

You were slain by me for being too harsh and killing people instantly in cells for facing the wrong way, even though they had turned around and you were still shooting.

I was not planning on a CT ban, or any further punishment.

After this slay, you took it upon yourself to refer to staff as "Abusive cunts", and then ragequit.

If you expect to get away with slandering staff members for doing their job you need to rethink your attitude and take a break from the community while you're doing that.

You claim you were toxic for a good reason, yet there is NO GOOD REASON to be toxic.

You seem to have learned nothing from your ban, and if this is the case and you keep acting like you do, don't be surprised if they get more frequent and lengthy.

I have no idea what you're like on the server, but given the chorus of people rising up to make the point you're too harsh, I can probably guess.

Bad CTs are generally bad for two reasons. Firstly, they're unnecessarily harsh, and predominantly secondly, they give unclear, ineffective or unnecessary commands that being unspecific or unnecessary lead people to mishear, misunderstand, or just out of sheer frustration follow incompletely. These create minor offences, which produces CTs enforcing poor commands, which in turn produces exactly the situation produced here.

Mods are not flawless all of the time, but I'd be willing to bet they certainly act with a reasonable sympathy to any and all CTs who give clear commands that isn't just being anal. If you order Ts not to jump and spend forty seconds shooting a stack of 25 Ts because two people jump every four seconds, then you're precisely the kind of CT mods, admins, owners, regulars, donators, whatever - hate seeing on CT. If you give unclear commands, or just stupid commands that involve creating long streaks of Ts trying to move long distances with no regulation, or virtually no distance - which at points is just as frustrating - then you're also probably the kind of person everyone hates seeing on CT.

One of the most interesting things I witnessed during my tenure as staff in Outbreak was the COMPLETE lack of CTs willing to create creatively harsh yet clear games. I think it happened twice in three years involving CTs I didn't really know. In one example, the warden clearly specified that if everyone failed his game, he would give no-one LR, and the round would end. Sure enough, everyone failed, he mowed down a stack of 13 people with a negev, and it was fine. Why? Because you can justify harshness when commands are creative, necessary and clear. Mods will steer your aggression, but if you VERY CLEARLY specify that people have eight seconds to be at point X, and thirteen seconds pass, then you have a legitimate reason to shoot people delaying. Alternatively, if you say 'go through the door, TURN LEFT, get on the FIRST blue pole, emphasis on LEFT and FIRST POLE' and someone turns right, then the mods' hands are tied.

Help the mods and help yourself. Give good commands. Be clear, specific, creative, different, and only then be harsh. If you're fair and harsh, people will respect you as a warden. Anything else is, as people have already stated fifty times, aids.

Also, on the freekill thing, it's nine times out of ten unless we're spectating very hard to judge a freekill. Your best bet is either contacting the warden or the CT who shot you to request a respawn if the mod replies that they didn't see the kill. This is something that bizarrely only becomes obvious to people once they're staff, sadly.

Edited by Guest

Lynx,

Even since i was not there, u should just stay calm. I see u often raging about much things and u really have to improve ur attitude.

I can agree with other that ur not just a ''harsh'' ct, but better call it aids cting. I see you killing people for minor reasons, which makes playing jailbreak less fun. Also u seem to love RnG games and commands known as aids commands. Ur target is not to kill as many t's and gain as many gametracker points as u can, ur target is to keep the fun and play games people like. If u want to kill t's, please go on a deathmatch server.

Be a man, have fun and learn to stay calm. At the end, it is just a game. Hopefully the ban helped you to know that you need to improve alot.

A forum of me being roasted, thats fucking great, im literally being called toxic whilst being called an autistic reject. Clearly some of you dont know what a hypocrite is, i made this to solve problems and get constructive criticism, not roasted by every single person, i think Gerald is the only person that has actually tried to talk about it rather than just calling ''me aids'' ''an autistic reject''. All your doing is proving to me that something is wrong. And Irish, your still lying i did not refer to anyone at all! I said ''Im fed up of abusing cunts'' and left the game, at what point did i mention your name or any other member of staff! Im being called out on shit i havnt done. And rather than every single attention craving person on here roasting me, can they or others actually tell me what im doing wrong so i can fix it.

Hey,

Right i've had a little look through your Comms/Bans. You've received 9 Comms ranging from 1min to 1hour. These have been Issued by Most of our mod team not just one mod.

You've been issued with one ban, from IrishChamp For 1 day (Reason :Was slain for being harsh as CT. Then referred to staff as "Abusive cunts" and rage quit.)

I have dealt with you a few times due to your simple inability to keep to the basic rules of our server. You scream down your mic, or talk over a commander for the most stupid of reasons, When a mod ask's you to calm down you often try to have an argument. You complain about "Aids CT's" when in fact i find you a very toxic commander, who is often seen doing map games while other commanders are with the t's. The rules clearly say all CT's must help the Commander with the round.

My Advice to you would be to try to remain calm when in the server and play the game for what it is, Enjoyment. Don't get so pent up and angry when things happen and maybe the mod's wont feel like they need to step in and issue you mutes, gags and Bans?

Thank you, Dog!

Hey,

Right i've had a little look through your Comms/Bans. You've received 9 Comms ranging from 1min to 1hour. These have been Issued by Most of our mod team not just one mod.

You've been issued with one ban, from IrishChimp For 1 day (Reason :Was slain for being harsh as CT. Then referred to staff as "Abusive cunts" and rage quit.)

I have dealt with you a few times due to your simple inability to keep to the basic rules of our server. You scream down your mic, or talk over a commander for the most stupid of reasons, When a mod ask's you to calm down you often try to have an argument. You complain about "Aids CT's" when in fact i find you a very toxic commander, who is often seen doing map games while other commanders are with the t's. The rules clearly say all CT's must help the Commander with the round.

My Advice to you would be to try to remain calm when in the server and play the game for what it is, Enjoyment. Don't get so pent up and angry when things happen and maybe the mod's wont feel like they need to step in and issue you mutes, gags and Bans?

Thank you, Dog!

Again thank you for the feedback, but i have to disagree with the ''screams down mic'' and ''is seen doing games most rounds''. I have never screamed down my mic as i know that it is just annoying, and i think the only time i have ever done games whilst CT is when the ratio is totally messed because others have switch, exploiting mods and admins because they are not online. Therefor there is almost no where for me to stand and no reason in staying in areas which would be classed as baiting.

Chris his shit comment about english not being his first language

Instead of giving him shit for that you should probably realize he speaks another language far more fluently than you would speak it.

Insulting someone based on them trying to speak a second language is insulting yourself for not being able to speak their native language.

He's no doubt a shitty JB player but that doesnt take away that you need to be degenerate towards his spelling and grammar.