Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

GingerPopper's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: GingerPopper

Date of Birth: 27.10.1998

Country/Location: Bulgaria, Sofia

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46113397

Games played: I have played alot of different games. I started off with playstation 1 and 2, for which i have amassed more than 400 games. Then i moved on to Playstation 3,

soon after decided to play more on PC. Right now the games I play are: CS:GO,Dark Souls, and a bunch of other games from time to time depending on my mood. I have over 1350 hours on CS:GO and

before i used to play league alot. I have an estamate of over 3000 hours on it. On CS:GO 1/3 of my hours have been spent with this community.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: The first time i joined was back in september, but i started playing alot mid october so that would make it almost half a

year. I have about almost 350 hours on the JB server and i started using TS late January. I have been a member of the forums since December 12th 2015.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring alot of laughs and when there are no mods or members on, I try to keep the server as normal as I can till someone comes

on. I also really enjoy helping new people, and normally they end up adding me if they have any questions about something. Also im a nice guy and i hate being a nuisance. Despite my favorite thing being telling jokes and making people laugh i do take it a bit over the top and cause people to think im a troll and not a serious individual, I can't really blame them though. Im sorry for anyone that i might have annoyed with my behaviour.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well the thing im most interested in are games, so i have devoted most of my life with them. My real name is Christian and i live with my mother and 2 dogs. Im currently in school and i am in 10th grade (a late starter). Most of the time im not on the server or TS im hanging out with friends or im on skype with said friends. My friends aren't very pleased with my OB ways, but despite that i still try and come on for as much as i can.

Is this your first post?: No.

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now): As i said i've been playing JB for almost half a year, i have been on the forums for almost 4 months and TS for about 3 months.

P.S. I have a second acc that has a VAC ban and i wanted to share with you guys so that i might not have any problems in the future. Here is its ID: STEAM_0:0:41286007 and here is the entire story behind how i got it:

Anyway here is an explanation on how i got a vac for my second acc. So back in 2014 just a week before christmas my main acc got hacked, I tried to contact steam support but

they had a bunch of work, as it was just before the steam sale. I decided to take it easy and just make a second acc and get cs:go on it. I used this acc for quite a long time, almost 3 weeks.

So since i got cs:go on this acc i decided to play with friends, but one of my friends wanted to me to share the acc with him because he was a very high rank. Ofcourse i agreed and so both of us used this

acc and everything was going well for those 3 weeks. Then at the start of january i got my main acc back so now i had a smurf aswell. Or so i thought, 2 days after i got my main acc back the second was alrady vac banned. The only one that could be responsible for this was my friend so i hit him up for a talk, he said they were playing againts hackers and he wanted to teach them some of their own medicine and so he hacked withought asking for my permission. In the end he was genuinely sorry aswell as i didn't hold much againts him. Despite everything im the one to blame for giving him the acc so i hold just as much responsibility so im sorry and i hope this won't be a problem in the future.

Edited by Guest

I'm not as active as I have been, however I've never heard you speak ingame, is this just me being off at the wrong times? Also change the font colour to something brighter pls I beg.

I'm not going to +1 or -1 you. I have noticed you are active across most platforms which is great, keep it up :)

I would say Ginger definitely has member potential.

I've seen him quite often on the JB server, and it seems like he's made himself plenty noticeable. Although he can be a shitkid (like all of us) and can be abit spammy with the quotes from time to time, there isn't anything else I can complain about, regarding his server activity.

This may just be me, but I think I've only seen you on the TS very few times? Again, this could be the result of very poor timing, where Ginger is online during the hours I'm not, and vice versa.

The forum presence seems fine. Not too shabby, and seems willing to engage in forum debates if necessary.

I promised Ginger I would +1 him when he finally made his member app, but I'm going to retract that promise until he fixes that god damn awful colour in his app.

EDIT:

He fixed the awful colour.

+1

Well GG I typed out a big paragraph on the bus but that seems to have disappeared.

Not typing all of it out again so I'll quickly summarise.

I see your name a lot but I don't really know you.

I don't know your voice, personality, and very little of who you are (Apart from what I just learned in this app)

Maybe it's just me but I feel you haven't made yourself known to any part of the community beyond Jailbreak and that is a necessary action before getting member.

Your forum activity is ok and I understand you play JB a lot but you really need to integrate with people on TeamSpeak.

In terms of behaviour, you can be kinda AIDs on the server and unfortunately that's all I know about you.

It's a -1 from me until you integrate more.

+1.

Ginger is almost constantly on the Jailbreak server, so much so that I worry for his mental health. Contrary to what other people say, it's quite nice to see someone with a fully functioning microphone, not feel the need to constantly use it all the time. Although his forum post isn't insane, most of the posts or replies I see from him are well thought out and bring good points to a discussion. He's also a pretty cool guy to talk to, with a great sense of humor. Goodluck! :D

What irishchimp said basically.

Your a somewhat of a ''troll'' on Jb.

Need to integrate more with the wider community.

Nice to see you applying Gingerpopper, I've kind of been hoping you would apply at some point since you have been around for a while and generally you are never a problem on the server, you are quite happy to join in with a lot of us and have a laugh. The other day was fantastic when we were all +left +crouch etc on jailbreak, really was one of the most entertaining few rounds I've had recently.

As you could see, others have touched on your activity, or more specifically your integration, though I feel you have definitely made an effort to get to know people, especially on the server which is where i primarily see you. I would say keep what people have said in mind and try integrate more on teamspeak; get to know the different areas of the community, talk to people and perhaps play a few gathers to get to know the people who perhaps don't play jailbreak anymore.

People vastly exaggerate how much forum activity you need to apply for member; what you have currently is more than enough, especially since many of your posts have been well written and insightful, though please stop pressing enter when you feel you are at the end of the line, just allow it to naturally move down to the next line haha. (makes it look nicer as well)

So, down to what you are really interested in!

Solid +1 from me :).

Best of luck with your application

Hey Ginger,

There was a mix of opinions on you due to your integration with the community being limited to certain groups, while you have a very clear presence within the community we believe you could integrate further and we want to see this within your trial. So congratulations and message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congrats on trial Ginger I wrote I massive +1 but had to leave my phone for a bit

I'm produce you'll get member only one out of the people I hang around win who doesn't always shit post and troll!

V good influence and a V good guy

Good luck on member

Guys thanks for the support, but I already got trial so no need for the +1's just say GJ on trial or something lol :P

This! If a Member App already has (TRIAL), (ACCEPTED) or (DECLINED) in the title then the decision has already been made :).