Sign in to follow this  
Philip

Books

Izuka
Izuka, you get an honourable mention for Metro 2033 but I'm afraid not quite enough to pass the test. You are well on your way though.

There's a test?

every day of your life is a test

although ultimately, life is meaningless and the sweet release of death will take us all

Currently reading: One Liter of Tears: A young girl's fight for life by Aya Kito, don't think I'll ever finish it because the translation is so bad. The diary of a young girl who suffers from spinocerebellar atrophy (a kind of a neurodegenerative disease).

Favourite series: Don't really have a favourite series, read a few books from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett and really liked them although they are a bit of a difficult read for me in English. Mostly read books that aren't part of a series.

Currently Reading: Leaving Berlin - Joseph Kanon

What an amazing book. Was out book of the month back in August. Never read much of him until leaving Berlin. So so good. Starlight is another incredible book by him.

LOL not while i'm driving. I meant i'm not taking actual books with me from client to client. I read when I have a break :D

Oh, thought it was an audio book app or some shit.

Still prefer the tangible feeling of where you are in a book though, and unless you've got a dedicated e-ink reader can't imagine it being too great on the eyes.

Not gonna lie, if you use E readers you should probably hang yourself for contributing to the death of the high street bookshop. Shame on you

give me a reason to buy from a high street shop when i can get it on amazon for cheaper