Sign in to follow this  
Major Chaos

Dream Job

Ok guys so I would love it if you guys could share your dream Job. It must be a realistic one and something you could achieve in the future if you worked hard (Or not hard) to get it.

If you do want to include a daft one then please at least put a realistic one also.

My dream Job would be probably still being involved on the railway. I would really like to progress towards construction manager for Overhead line works. Atm I may achieve this goal in 20 years haha.

If I could pick anything though I would like to be in a boy band. Preferably One Direction, I could replace Zayn pretty well I think. :mrgreen:

I'd love to work as a games programmer, perhaps something tool based such an animation, AI behaviour or level generation.

At the moment I'm just a software (placement) developer so I probably have a good chance of getting this although I'm a little worried about joining the games industry because I know regular software is a safer industry.