Sign in to follow this  
Major Chaos

Dream Job

I'd love to be someone who comes up with the ideas/story's for video games. I think it's the game designer or is that the artist idk XD.

But I always think of cool ideas for video games yet when I try to program them they are all crap. As well as that the story's I think of are quite creative yet I never right them down and end up forgetting them. Oh well.

My dream job would be me as a surgeon, preferably a brain surgeon.

Good luck on that one. Gotta work really damn hard, thats like 1/300 :?

Yeah, i know. That is my dream job, but if i can't make it i'll try to be a normal doctor even though it's incredibly hard aswell. I'm getting straight almost A's so it's not impossible.

Since i was young, i've always wanted to join the military in one way or the other. There's a long reason why i'm not and i don't want to go into it.

A friend of mine once ran a gaming café. Imagine an internet café but each machine cost near £1,000 and had about 100 steam games.

There were 16 machines if i remember correctly and he'd charge £3 an hour. As well as the computers, they were a fully fledged café. They made panini's, coffee, sandwiches, cakes... As well as the regular kids and teens that frequently bought a couple of hours, they had regulars in the café side. People who were not really interested in the games or the nerdy decor, but they liked the coffee, the cakes and the staff.

After a while, money started to dwindle and it was obvious why.

The place closed about two years ago.

Since i'd seen that place in its prime, it got me thinking. This is a niche i haven't seen anywhere else.

How about i have a go at it? Maybe if it's successful, we can branch out.

So yeah. As a career, i'm still not certain where i'm going in life. But as a sort of fall back, i've always wondered what it would be like running my own cyber/gaming café.

Yeah, i know. That is my dream job, but if i can't make it i'll try to be a normal doctor even though it's incredibly hard aswell. I'm getting straight almost A's so it's not impossible.

how old are u now? Like are u in uni yet? Cause the thing is, everyone who enters med school has straight A's :P

no need to show off nicad wow.

Hmm after I finish my degree, I'd love to join the national police (spanish obvs). Although I don't know if I would like to try to go for commissar or inspector or something like that or just a normal agent even if it's a time consuming job. And my unrealistic dream job would be some kind of pablo escobar and live in a cocaine empire :glad2: :glad2:

Keep in mind this is a dream job topic, not a topic where you criticise how likely or unlikely somebody is to achieve their dream.

Are you referring to me, cause Im not at all trying to tear down his dreams or goals. Im merely saying he needs to continue working hard and getting A's. People who are willing to become a doctor and put in the hours have my utmost respect