Sign in to follow this  
jakobputz

member aplication jakob putz (DECLINED)

Player Name:Jakobputz

Date of Birth:02-02-2000

Country/Location:The Netherlands

SteamID:76561198142832354

Games Played:Over 9000 (idk ore then 100)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 15 hours

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? i can make it a happy place for everyone

Tell us a little something about yourself:i love Headhunter Headhunter is love headhunter is live i am a boy 16 years old love pole vault love to play computergames in his spare time loves the OB Servers

Is this your first post? No i have posted some more things on the forum

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? no i have been on ts last few days

i love the ob server if i dont get the member i be sad but i will still play on the ob server untill i dye <3 to all the mods,admins,members,trails,regulair,champs <3 mutch love

Jakob, I've seen you on the server loads and honestly you seem like an alright guy, but 4 forums posts is really bad, and when I see you on TS you're always on your own in a channel. I'm sure if you're persistant and improve forum activity you'll get it eventually. -1 for now.

You were told to 'In short, make more CONSTRUCTIVE posts on the forum (Please don't just spam 1 word replies) and be more noticeable on the forum as well as keep your in-game and teamspeak consistent with this.'

Since that application you've made 0 posts and I've never even seen you on the TS.

Is this just some troll or something?...

im sorry to say this but 15 jb hours and almost no hours on TS just going straight for member seems like a stretch you could have waited about a month, integrate with the community and what not.

I'll give you a 0 basically im just telling you what you need to improve on to have a chance to be a member, there is still a chance though in the end its the mods/admins that decide :pp

P.S. says the guy that hasn't been on for 3 days (I have my reasons).

-1, I have hardly seen you on team speak which you need to be on more actively, also you have under 10 posts on the forums which to me is a -1 straight away, however you have been very active on jb which is great... BUT until you are more active on the forums making constructive posts and intergrating more on team speak, all in all -1 from me.

GL HF

-1. Sorry jakob, but your forum and ts activity is lacking even though I see you on the server. Try to be more active on ts and talk to people and make good posts on the forums. GL anyways Jakob.

You were told to 'In short, make more CONSTRUCTIVE posts on the forum (Please don't just spam 1 word replies) and be more noticeable on the forum as well as keep your in-game and teamspeak consistent with this.'

Since that application you've made 0 posts and I've never even seen you on the TS.

Is this just some troll or something?...

no who are you