Sign in to follow this  
ShearsOG

ShearsOG member REapp (DECLINED)

Player Name: Shears.OG

Country/Location: England,East Midlands,Leicester

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124841058

Games Played: Started playing video games when i was aged 7 played call of duty up to the age of around 12 then finally moved on to better games For Eg: LoL Halo WoW Smite GTA Minecraft And finally CSGO,which is now my main game compared to the others.Basically i started as a console gamer until my freinds introduced me into the world of pc gaming!.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: i startedplaying on the server on the 25th of october 2015 and have played 250 hours in total (gametracker told me this ,with different names) I also have intergrated with the TS server maybe not in the best way possible but whats done is done always try and show myslef daily to see whats happening, and i would say i have been on ts for about 3 months 4 at the max.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I hope to bring laughs and enjoyment to the server , i dont take alot of things seriously unless needed to easy going guy.

is this your first post?: As you all may know this is not my 1st post (minecraft building post) well that didnt go down as well as i hoped it to.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im 16 my name is dom i come form a village called burbage i love to play video games love meeting new people online having fun with friends,Enjoy playing on the OB jailbreak server Owning some ct scrubs :lol:

I hope some of you have seen me try and improve since the last time i made a member app

all critcism will be taken to improve me in all ways :)

Thx for reading thus far

i hope you enjoyed

hope to see you ingame

Signed BY Toes :mrgreen:

Personally saw you alot on all platforms about 2 weeks ago, now i don't see you as much, I honestly don't get why people just decide to stop playing for a period of time and just come back and immediatly apply for member, anyway i will give you a big juicy 0 because i like you and i still believe that you might make it through anyway best of luck with your app :p

-1 Still got a twat attitude. Forum activity not so great and TS activity may be fine.

6f1bf4c091a9fd4593bcb6981ff37d4a.png

Haven't seen you at all on the server though ^^

Ow and also where can i find this graph it will be helpful if anyone can give me the link k thx i know its on gametracker but i don't really know where to find it exactly P.S: Im retarded just found it lol

Ow and also where can i find this graph it will be helpful if anyone can give me the link k thx i know its on gametracker but i don't really know where to find it exactly P.S: Im retarded just found it lol

Its on the OB gametracker page, then click 'View All Players & Stats' at the bottom, then search for a user and click on them, then its on the right side of the page.

Totally agree with Ginger, I have no idea why you'd apply for member just after coming back. Not seen you for a while but seemed nice to talk on TS and on server, but I've never seen you on the forums. I'm sure if you're more active and persistent, you'll get member. Goodluck with it.

not been on in ages because the server literally gives me aids

also recently wanted to play on a bhop minigame server with my real life friends

Pardon for asking.

But are they any good like cs 1.6 bhop servers?