Sign in to follow this  
Vemix

Vemix Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Vemix

Date of Birth:March 25,2000 3/25/2000

Country/Location: I currently live in Germany and I am American.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88308445

Games Played:I currently play CSGO, and I play GMOD!

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing since May 2015 When I flew from America to Germany!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I want to bring more Loyalty and Dedication. Overall I just want to have fun with the new people I meet everyday.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a guy who you can talk to from times to times and I love to listen to people's day. Every once in awhile I tend to get give a very musty conversation which I enjoy yet others don't. When I was younger I used to get bullied a lot and I am an emotional person when it comes to people getting damaged or injured. I had my parents divorce when I just turned 10 and I honestly just feel down majority of the time. I always go and play sports outside or just go out with some friends downtown and go roam around, but now I just stay inside not interacting with other people trying to learn and help my German. I would say this is cheesy but honestly when I come on team speak and jailbreak I just feel like i am in a different dimension to where I am free and can do what I want to do, but limiting myself.

Is this your first post? Obviously No :D

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?I have been around almost every day on the teamspeak talking to everyone.

Please tell me if I need to improve on anything. :o

Edited by Guest

Going to agree with gibby, one of the things you could improve on is JB activity. Other than that, you're generally a really cool, friendly guy that definitely deserves member :)

Also, please never use that dark blue colour again. It made my eyes hurt trying to read it.

So vemix, i have seen you for the last couple of days and i have seen you on the server being quite toxic and shouting and back chatting when you die. if a staff is on the server and you got freekilled, you dont need to keep shouting it because they will know. Also sometimes you just have to face the fact that you die sometimes but you can just carry on. People may be strict but that a good thing, especially with aids T's.

For these reasons i'm not going to +/- your app unless you show an improvement.

Gl

Skill :)

Edited by Guest

I definitely think you have improved over the months after you first made your appearance on the Outbreak; although your activity on the jailbreak server isn't quite as substantial as it used to be, I feel that you are certainly a recognised member of the community. I often see you on teamspeak and generally you are talkative and happy to integrate with anybody in the community. With that said, I feel you have earned my +1 to become a member of the Outbreak community, best of luck with your application.

+1, very active on ts and forums, very nice guy

played some gathers with u and they were defenitly fun

only point is ur JB activitiy, but if ur more active on JB u will defenitly get member