Sign in to follow this  
lagboy

Why not Move Dead players to A Death Match In Jailbreak?

I understand that it would probably require some sort of map editing but it would make sense for dead T's and CT'S to be pitted in a death match scenario, The Main benefit stems from the fact that people would be much more inclined to stay online while dead, Rather than logging off, I don't really have a good grasp of how the hammer editor works but i presume that there would be some issues such as potential for exploitation and so on.

Pros

-Encourages Players to stay on the server

-Fun

-A potentially more friendly enviroment

-No Ghosting

Cons

-Potentially Exploitable

-Would require map editing.

so basically what your saying is to keep the dead players busy so they don't get bored?

Why not do what we used to do on css, witch was have chat games that only enabled on death.

Ping pong, Tetris etc etc, was a full high scores and everything lol.

The thing is, we're a community. When people are dead they talk to eachother and integrate more with the community which leads them to join the forums, play on the server more often, become member,etc. If they were just playing dm then this wouldn't happen. Those snake, tetris w.e games could be nice to have but.. WHERE'S THE PLUGIN BITCHES?? Ayy.

The thing is, we're a community. When people are dead they talk to eachother and integrate more with the community which leads them to join the forums, play on the server more often, become member,etc. If they were just playing dm then this wouldn't happen. Those snake, tetris w.e games could be nice to have but.. WHERE'S THE PLUGIN BITCHES?? Ayy.

Yeah i remember playing on a US jb server where they had the dm plugin for the dead players and it made me detached from the round and the other players because no one talked to each other. Though the snake/tetris thing sounds amazing lol

mmm... chat games were truly amazing. if this came into the csgo server it would be great. :grin1:

only problem i can see with this is that people may want to stay dead in the rounds so that they can get top high scores.

ofc this doesn't apply to everyone but it does still fill up the server sometimes which can be a problem when server is fill for people who want to get on the server to play for the living rounds.

Tbh if you're killing urself just to get a highscore on fucking tetris or something then you need to get some medical attention asap lmfao

maybe it's just me cos i sit there in class with a friend beating eachothers high scores when there is no work. But tetris is surprisingly addictive when you are competing against someone else. :twisted:

Tbh if you're killing urself just to get a highscore on fucking tetris or something then you need to get some medical attention asap lmfao

maybe it's just me cos i sit there in class with a friend beating eachothers high scores when there is no work. But tetris is surprisingly addictive when you are competing against someone else. :twisted:

Yeah that's fine don't misundertand me , I mean that if you join our server to play JAILBREAK and all you want to do is play tetris/snake etc. to get high scores then that's bad.