Sign in to follow this  
lagboy

Why not Move Dead players to A Death Match In Jailbreak?

Tbh if you're killing urself just to get a highscore on fucking tetris or something then you need to get some medical attention asap lmfao

Used to own all the trophies on a forum for having the highest score in the games they had. lelz.

some chat games / pop up games would be cool, but I just browse the web or do other shit in the meantime lol. Would be something to keep people entertained and not bored when they failed to rebel or fucked up and got picked from climb

Just my opinion but that idea is awful. If you want to go play DM go on a death match server.

JB is not just about the actual game mode it's about actually having a laugh and integrating with people more than most other game modes.

Some of my most fun times on JB is actually when I'm dead. Wether it be having a convo in chat with others or watching the chaos unfold in the game.

I do understand it can get boring when it is a long round and you died in the first minute or so but if you find yourself constantly bored when dead then maybe this game mode is not for you.

Also like Blyss said if we had this we probably wouldn't really have much of a community to speak of as most of the introductions and meeting new people etc is done in death chat. :mrgreen: