Sign in to follow this  
Dragoon

Sup

Hey guys,

I'm Dragoon, also known as ▶ Dragoon™ ♛. I'm from Belgium & I'm 17 years old.

I love playing football, I also attend fitness from time to time. Currently I'm a striker for KRC Genk, a team from our premier division in my country.

I can talk English, Dutch, French and a little bit of German. I'm a pretty mature person although I like to make some fun at times.

I've had a lot of Counter-Strike Experience, I've played a lot of Counter-Strike:Source, for over 4000 hours. I've also played about 500+ hours on this account on CS:GO.

Other games I like: Garry's Mod, TF2, League Of Legends (don't play it anymore tho).

As for my experience in communities; I've been in quite alot of CS:S, CS:GO and Garry's Mod communities. Most of them were really really big communities with lots of servers. I'm also very familiar in being Administrator+ in these communities and I always enjoyed playing with the community members.

Thank you for reading, if you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask!

And I hope to see you all in-game!

-Dragoon

Welcome Dragoon. We've already met on JB and I'm hoping our future encounters will be a little different ;)

In all seriousness though, you've been given your punishment and I hope you'll try to improve on it. Just try to use common sense and if you're unsure on whether you're able to say something or not, the best choice is normally just to keep it to yourself.

I'm aware you think your day ban was unfair for something such as gun planting but it was really a mix of your previous trolling.

Even after all this, you've decided to make an introduction post on the forums, which shows you want to play on our server again. I fully welcome you to OB and hope you enjoy your time here!

Fresh start :D