Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

I am Matthew

Hello, my name is Matthew. I am 15, I don't like the name Matty (please don't call me that :D)

I am currently working on my YouTube channel, nothing on it as of yet but i have been working hard to try and get CS:GO edits on it, they take a LONG time xD

I am from the UK, to be more specific Northern Ireland, don't think anyone really cares though ;-;

I have played on Outbreak for over a month, on different accounts tho as i keep getting griefing banned, oh i really do hate OW.

I prefer playing on T side as I don't like commanding because I have a stammer that I am very self aware about.

On the Outbreak JailBreak server i have only been muted once, for 'Ghosting' I didn't realise that it was classified as ghosting, sorry :D

I hope to meet many of you on the server as i already have, in particular MrGibbyGibson he made me feel more welcome on the server and we became 'friends' quickly

One more thing my IGN on the JB server is Mat.

Welcome Matthew, I 've never seen you on the server before..

Maybe we meet one day on the server :)

Enjoy your stay on the forums!

Hello Matthew, welcome to the forums! It's great to see you here, saw you on the server a bunch yesterday ;)

Just a quick suggestion if you want to get member (I saw your member thread), it might be best to read the entire post before doing it ;)

Seen you around, you seem to at least understand the rules quite well. Cant remember talking to you, but be sure to say hello to me when i am on (finniman). Also join the teamspeak every once in a while, 100% guarenteed banter :) welcome