Sign in to follow this  
Nicad

Nicad's Introduction.

Hi, im Nicolai Adil (Nicad), i am 14 years (19.02.01), and i was born and raised in Norway.

im struggling with seasonal depression and gaming has helped me with my depression, and when i found this server, i fell in love.

I've been playing on the jailbreak server since october and i have and have played 167 hours and i've made alot of new friends.

My dad has always loved games and made sure to pass it over to me. When i grew up, i played on my dads old gameboy that had 2 games, super mario 64 and zelda.

When i was 7 years old, i got my first Nintendo DS and alot of new games. I played on my Nintendo DS 2 hours a day untill my dad showed me PC gaming (PC Master Race) and starcraft (the first in the series) it was strange and new, but it was fantasticly fun and today i still love my computer and gaming on it. Over the years i continued playing and my computer and the games i played was minigames on 123spill.no, League Of Legends, Assasins Creed, CS:S, CS:GO, and many other games.

This was just short about me (Sorry for the bad english) and if you have any more questions, feel free too ask :D

-(Nic)olai (Ad)il Aatif.

Edited by Guest