Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

i need a casual game to play any sugestions?

I have been playing CS:GO for soo long and i havn't found a nice enjoying game to play for ages now. i have always wanted a game to play hundreds of hours on but i havn't found one in years. If anyone has a half decent singleplayer game that you can play for weeks please comment below thx. :)

Are you only asking this because you were banned from jb?

yjrUDcE.png

Anyway i have been playing portal 2 since Unseen brought it for me for my mvp in the event, quite enjoying it right now and has community maps to play on, also has co-op to go with it.

Quite fun to play

Are you after 'free' games or are you willing to spend some £££?

Trackmania is a pretty good little racing game, but brings in a lot of speed/stunts/jumps etcetc. It's really cool and still quite popular.

(Trackmania nations forever is the free variant - whilst there are payable versions)

Farming simulator?

Hmm, there are a lot of games like that, some of my favourites are: The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth (you can play it as a casual or try to complete it 100% which is pretty fucking hard), Left 4 Dead 2, any CoD, This War of Mine, Hotline Miami (same as TBOI), Wolfenstein: The New Order, and there are probably more but those are the ones I remember best

Rocket League.

It's very hard to start off as you probably won't be able to control the ball until like 20 hours in. Luckily you'll mostly be against players just as bad as you :)

Game feels very rewarding once you're scoring goals and making nice saves. I just occasionally hop on for a game or two and it's really chill.

I'd say something like heroes of might and magic 6 or 7. Both are amazingly fun to play and generally something you can sink a heck of a lot of hours into if you like that sort of thing. Alternatively I occasionally play dragon age inquisition which is another game that you can sink quite a bit of time into, and it's fun. Other than that, an mmo is something you can try sink some hours into if u like it. I love Wow although I don't have an active subscription for it currently, ffxiv is also something fun that I play with my friend, though once again it is subscription. Guild wars 2 is something I haven't tried since the beta, but it's free thus it might be the easier of the three to access.

Runescape is another thing perhaps?