Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

CS:GO Matchmaking/Ranking System

the system isnt fucked they have just made it harder to rank up because they had too many global elites and hardly any silvers so now gold nova 4 is the average where as it used to be master guardian elite. dont be pissed if you were deranked to GN because it is basically MG.

I don't know if its just me, but the new system is attracting more trolls, since they can take the advantage of knowing that if you lose 1 game, you lose your rank, so that's gold dust for them.

I'm just saying from personal experience.

People need to stop thinking that it's if you lose 1 game you derank massively. That is not the case at all, people were just deranking massively from their first couple of loses after the update because it was sorting people into what ranks it thinks they should have been in. Once your rank is stabilised then you will stop deranking from one loss. Seems to be it takes ALOT of wins or losses to rank up or down now and more based off your points per game than just wins and losses. For example, if you lose 5 or 6 games at LE but your always top fragging you probably won't rerank, same goes for if you win 5 or 6 games but your mid scoreboard or lower you probably won't rank up

People need to stop thinking that it's if you lose 1 game you derank massively. That is not the case at all, people were just deranking massively from their first couple of loses after the update because it was sorting people into what ranks it thinks they should have been in. Once your rank is stabilised then you will stop deranking from one loss. Seems to be it takes ALOT of wins or losses to rank up or down now and more based off your points per game than just wins and losses. For example, if you lose 5 or 6 games at LE but your always top fragging you probably won't rerank, same goes for if you win 5 or 6 games but your mid scoreboard or lower you probably won't rank up

giphy.gif

Anyone else think the system is Fucked?

Deranked from LE to GNM and it kills me to know how low I am even though it's just a picture. I won 5 games in a row, each rank then lose one game and de-rank... It's ridiculous. It's not that I actually deserve it either, because I top frag most if not all games and can handle myself well at current LE's.

I'm officially done with MM until it's fixed.

Played two games today and lost by a little.

Deranked from supreme to le :(

@ the end of the day only your visible rank has changed, your actual skill still remains the same