Sign in to follow this  
bestmanalex10

BestManAlex10's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: BestManAlex10

Date of Birth:27/10/99

Country/Location: UK, Milton Keynes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72542704

Games Played: CSGO,Minecraft,Call Of Duty Black Ops 3(ps4), GTA(ps4), Payday 2, Gmod, Depth, Left 4 Dead

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 3 months, I currently am #27th on the gametracker as you can see in the link I have provided http://www.gametracker.com/player/BestManAlex10/31.3.242.162:27025/

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: As you could ask anyone who has ever talked to me that I am really calm and friendly towards all the community, when no admins/mods are on I try my best to enforce the rules to new players who may not know it such as give warning shots, asking last CTS to join to go to T as there is too many cts already. I am really loyal towards the community take a lot of my time playing on the OB Jailbreak server and also the OB Minecraft server!

I try to be on teamspeak whenever I can and interact with the community, and most often go on to the forums to welcome new players, and interacted with post that interest me. I try to not rage and be salty towards people as we believe everyone should learn to let go of things and just move on

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am currently in year 11 and I will soon be taking my GCSEs, right now I am not currently working even though I am 16 years old and I could get a job. I like to make sure that everyone is happy and having a good time while playing with me as I believe everyone should be happy :D

When I first joined the server I had no clue on what so ever the server was about but that didn't make me break any rules but just to read about it on the internet. I try my best to participate in gathers with the community as it brings a lot of fun for me and allows me to play with other players which will show their skills of CSGO. Whenever there is a event post I try my best to join one but unfortunately due to people having prior perks of being in events first I get moved to reserves and would love to participate in more events so far i've only had a lucky chance of getting into one event :P

Apart from having a hobby to play video games on the PS4 and PC, I also enjoy doing sports such as football.

I try to spend time with my family as much as I can, I also currently own 2 puppies and a tank of tropical fishes.

I would like to thank anyone who took their time to read this post. If you have any questions be sure to ask!

+1 cool guy on teamspeak as well on the server(Never rages or complains) and just a nice guy in general.Never anything to complain about always has a positive attitude :D

Have seen you around for ages, you have integration which is good, nice teamspeak activity but in forums you should also get involved more, not just in intro threads or writing a 1 or 2 sentence post. Other than that, good behaviour on TS and server, fun to play with, so I hope you make it, good luck.

Well for the most part I remember you generally being calm on the server as you say, and there is certainly no doubt that you are friendly to everyone; thus you can have my +1 as well, best of luck with your application :).

Edit: my name is Alex as well so you must now be known as the less cool Alex :D

Edited by Guest