Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

IrishChamp Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: IrishChamp

Date of Birth: 02/07/1999

Country/Location: Dublin, Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40375175

Games Played: First game I really got into gaming was MW2 on the PS3. Then I turned to a Fifa guy until my console broke in 2011. Built my own PC and I have been upgrading it and gaming with it since then. I was into RS, then Minecraft, then WoW, back to Minecraft, LoL for a good 2.5 years with some Hearthstone mixed in there and now I'm onto CSGO. (I also love some occasional Rocket League, Civ V and GTA V).

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Close to a month and a half with 89 hours played as of writing this https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/31.3.242.162:27025/top_players/?query=IrishChamp

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: As anyone who's talked to me would (hopefully) agree with, I'm a pretty calm guy. I'm very conscious of spamming over mic and talking over commander (Can't stand that :roll: ) and I tend to use text chat when talking about stuff unrelated to the round. I'd consider myself a friendly (but shy) person and I'm sorry if I haven't got a chance to talk to any of you yet. I'm hoping to bring my time, effort and loyalty to OB while hopefully leaving behind some smiles and memories for others :)

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'd consider myself an all-rounder type of person. I love gaming, music, hiking, camping, going out, as well as doing stuff in my school SVP Society. (Such as our soup run for homeless people around Dublin city centre) I'm quite active in Scouts which can result in me going away for a few days at a time.

I was very invested in a small Minecraft based community for about 4 years where I was a Senior Admin for most of the time. The majority of us grew out of the game and the server exists at 1/10 of what it once was but I occasionally pop my head in and see how people are doing. I really miss that sense of community where I could just message any of the other members and they'd come play with me. This is probably what has got me so hooked on OB, how much you guys play together and talk, with a handful of people not even playing JB anymore, rather using the site and TeamSpeak to just talk and have fun with friends.

Lastly, I appreciate any feedback on my application, negative or positive. If you want to give me a +1/-1, please give a reason for why you're for/against me becoming a Member. (Especially if it's a -1, I'm more than open to constructive criticism and want to know ways you think I could improve.

Thanks if you read this far,

IrishChamp

Nice application :), I see you have put a nice amount of effort into it and hopefully it will be well worth it :D. As for me, I feel that you a pleasure to play with on the server, you don't cause any trouble and you command on occasion and do a good job at it :D. Definitely getting my +1, best of luck with your application.

Edited by Guest

So I'm gonna start off by saying I think your pretty strong member material. I think you defiantly have the qualities we look for in our members as well as I can sniff loyalty and dedication on you which I dont find with everyone who is new to the community. I will say that I haven't seen you on teamspeak a massive amount but I'm also aware that you may well have been but just in different channels and I may not have noticed. However I think this is something you can defs improve on going forward and is not something that I can see is enough to not give you a +1. So here it is, +1. Keep it safe.

But yeah, just as some tips, try get involved with the different branches of the community who aren't so JB based, if you have the vets on your side your in pretty good standing :)

Hey IrishChamp,

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congrats on trial,your a really nice guy I like you :) GL hope you pass.

Is this a record for the quickest Trial EVER? haha. You would have soooo got my +1 though dude. Try coming on TS more though please, like i said to HeadHunter just make it a habbit of whenever you come on your PC join TS even if you are busy and muted. Don't be scared of the Vets either, they are ok i guess lol. :mrgreen:

Congratz IrishChamp, you've passed your trial!

Welcome to Outbreak Member Group! You'll now enjoy all of the benefits of member. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group and be able to proudly wear the OB Member tag on the server.

All the best,

The OB Staff