Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Bard RE-INTRO

Hi, my name is Theo, I am 13 years old and I live in kent.

If most of you have been here long you would remember me, I was mostly remembered for being a massive troll and all round a prick, in which I agree.

But since I had got banned, I've started to play on the server and be less of a troll, prick etc, and in the process, make friends, although I dont think it has gone so well, so I am sort of making this post to say firstly, sorry to the community, and secondly, to reintroduce myself as a different person.

Hopefully you can all forgive me, and if I see you on the server ill give you a little wave :)

Thanks.

Hey bard, I remember you and your trolling days very well :D

When i saw u on the server, I was like "Oh God..." then heard your slightly deeper voice and I was like woah that guy has changed, I hope I can say the same thing about your behaviour now - which I think has improved massively, just don't be a troll anymore and I think everyone will come to accept the new you.

Bit late to replying to this but figured I would say hello after playing with you for a bit. I remember when I first joined the jailbreak I played a bit with you, and as you said yourself, you were a bit of a troll; though after playing with you for a few days now, you have definitely matured and it is far more enjoyable to play with you. Keep up the good work and I hope people can forget what you have done in the past and give you another chance to prove yourself. Welcome to the forums again and I wish you the best :).