Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Wednesdays

Possibly the worst day of the week, you're trapped halfway through school or work, not refreshed from the weekend and with no end in sight.

You're probably on here procrastinating instead of doing the work you missed or didn't do on Monday or Tuesday, or the work you have due in tomorrow or Friday.

How is everyone's Wednesday?

My earliest start, 8.50am

Had my seminar now I'm back on RS, will hopefully try start my essay too.

Viewing a house for second year at 2pm and going to see spectre after that at 4.40 (UR L8 LEWIS M8)

Another day of chilling. Fancy dress costume came today, it's not the best thing in the world but it works. Kinda disappointed I can't get a robin hood hat in time for friday and I don't know of any fancy dress shops nearby that do them.

Renewed RS membaship and gonna play a bit of that.

Got out of bed about an hour ago. No uni sessions today, but I'm going cycling in an hour - doing a 30 mile or so loop with a pub stop. Sweet Dartmoor air.

edit: I really enjoyed Spectre!

'Pub stop' oh jesus.

Spectre is a good film. Suprised youve only just seen it though!

Used to love runescape. Has changed so much however from when I started. Now, dont really like the changes made :(

-

My wednesday is exactly the same as tuesday, posted in the Tuesday post, and the same as it was on Monday, as from the Monday post.

calling a Thursday post by someone tomorrow js.

Got out of bed about an hour ago. No uni sessions today, but I'm going cycling in an hour - doing a 30 mile or so loop with a pub stop. Sweet Dartmoor air.

edit: I really enjoyed Spectre!

'Pub stop' oh jesus.

Spectre is a good film. Suprised youve only just seen it though!

Used to love runescape. Has changed so much however from when I started. Now, dont really like the changes made :(

-

My wednesday is exactly the same as tuesday, posted in the Tuesday post, and the same as it was on Monday, as from the Monday post.

calling a Thursday post by someone tomorrow js.

pls l2oldschool

Two supervisions today, pretty intense two-on-one teaching. Need to write my last essay of term, since I wrote it yesterday but my supervisor changed what she wanted so all my work was useless. Big race tomorrow, desperate to be done since most people are now free and are chilling out until the weekend when everyone leaves. Really hard essay though, so gl Wist

Enrichment day :!:

This term was pretty decent, we tried all the old retro-type consoles, but the only one working was the gamecube :(. We played mario kart and wwe for roughly 2 hours :D

Second part of the day was in maths, playing blackjack with the currency of little cubes. Ayy lmao