Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Absolute Zero's Second chance. (ACCEPTED)

I definitely think you have improved since I first met you on the server :), you seem to generally get a long with most people and you integrate well on teamspeak and on the server :D. Thus you can have my +1 :). Best of luck on getting your member back :).

Hey Absolute,

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

I don't recommend this guy for many reasons, and I don't think he should have this trial.

Why?

He's toxic.

He's abusive.

He freekills/freeshots me constantly when he is CT.

He calls me a 'spacker' all of the time.

He's just generally not a nice person.

He targets me, and I've actually already brought up the subject with Blyss.

About a month ago. I said that he was being sexist towards me, and Blyss said that if it happens again, that he will come in the game and sort it out. Surprisingly enough, when a maid entered, he stopped being sexist. - Blyss, if you can't remember, it's when I changed my name to Andy. He didn't say anything when I was Andy.

So, in short, this guy is a bit of a tool, a sexist and just a person that I would not recommend for any status within the community.

Thank you and good day.

afef1d359d.gif

Samantha, I'm going to give you some advice, if you want to come off as witty and satirical in this community you have to use some hot emoticons. Something like this:

:glad2:

If you're not feeling up for some classy glad faces then you can always resort to a stock image portraying an emotion of some sort, like such:

stock-photo-asian-man-in-a-lab-coat-giving-a-shrug-on-a-white-background-621246.jpg

When rebutting or trying to annoy any of the veterans or older players always bring into question the validity of their membership or presence within the community, they're not really helping Outbreak any more are they? They're just free-loading off the TeamSpeak server, not enough hours on JB if you ask me! An unnecessary use of excessive punctuation along with a swift brevity are vital in achieving the witty gold-zone you're after.

For more personalised insults please refer to this helpful table:

Kriss : Isn't around anymore.

McLovin : Post photoshopped pictures of him as a superhero of your choice in movie trilogy themed threads that actually are allegorys for the larger socio-political situation of Outbreak.

Jamie : Feign ignorance of aspects within CS:GO, play a gather and rush through smokes if you're on his team.

Lewis : Ask his Uni room-mates if they have bathroom fetishes (if you don't know what that is I suggest you google it, you might even like it. ;)) and if they want to hook up.

Biggles : He has ADHD.

Tiny : Terraria.

Mintlou : Likes Queen, is surprisingly hard to bait. Has a problem with women in the community abusing their gender for power, you should do it anyway, power is power.

Gaz : Just be annoying really, not much to say.

Wist : Be pseudo-intellectual and talk about something he's interested in, without a doubt it will start to irritate him, he might not show it but it will.

Fluxy : Stupid stoner idiot with no future.

Venga : Blue is the warmest colour is a shit film, remember that. He also doesn't have a real job. Underwriting? What's that?

Frostie : Incredibly chill dude really, practically unbaitable.

Gaffer : Sprinkler fitting isn't a real job either. Oldham is a place for scumbags.

Weezy : This guy's not a real gangster, thinks he's big shit but really he's not.

Keiji : Talk about Homestuck.

All in all, take this as your pocket guide to OB satire and spice.

o3R6XRM.jpg

P.S. If you're over 14 please feel free to PM your phone number over the forums xoxo ;)

Edited by Guest

I don't recommend this guy for many reasons, and I don't think he should have this trial.

Why?

He's toxic.

He's abusive.

He freekills/freeshots me constantly when he is CT.

He calls me a 'spacker' all of the time.

He's just generally not a nice person.

He targets me, and I've actually already brought up the subject with Blyss.

About a month ago. I said that he was being sexist towards me, and Blyss said that if it happens again, that he will come in the game and sort it out. Surprisingly enough, when a maid entered, he stopped being sexist. - Blyss, if you can't remember, it's when I changed my name to Andy. He didn't say anything when I was Andy.

So, in short, this guy is a bit of a tool, a sexist and just a person that I would not recommend for any status within the community.

Thank you and good day.

Samantha, I think you are making an ant bite look like a shotgun wound, you are trying to make him look super bad with exaggerated negative comments [not your first time doing this to someone] which are false because we monitor all our members/potential members and trialists and I know for a fact none of those things are actually true about Absolute. Stop making these types of troll posts.

Okay Samantha i don't know why you would do such post on my member's application it's not acceptable okay?

Besides 10% of what you wrote is true and some of those thing's you wrote made my sad like seriously....

i'm gonna explain everything step by step. Your calling me Toxic/abusive and i'm neither of that so where did you get this from?

Freekilling is something i don't do for sure but i can give some rough warning shot's if needed and some of this is like WTF since when do i call you a "spacker" i don't know what that means but i sure have seen you call Ct's shitt and "spackers" whenever you die.

If you don't see me as a nice person then i'm sorry but i couldn't care less because i've had no intentions in being a bad person to anyone especially not to you. And what's making me sad is that you call me a sexist...... for what reason do you call me that? what have i done?

And now i'll explain what I really did, so were playing this campus map and it's a special day (gravity knife) and everyone started saying stuff like

"100" credits on (name) head so i said and ONLY as a joke "50 credit's on Samantha's head" but i said it because i had no thought's about here thinking this way about me.... and this isn't something you write here this is personal you could tell me straight that you don't like the way i joke with you and trust me i'd never say a word to you ever again.

If you want me to apologize it's okay but maybe reconsider your action's next time. If you ever want to discuss this just add me and will have a conversation you, me and Blyss.

Congratulations Absolute, you've passed your trial!

Welcome to Outbreak Member Group! You'll now enjoy all of the benefits of member. Message an admin to be invited to the Members steam group and be able to proudly wear the OB Member tag on the server.

All the best,

OB Staff.