Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Absolute Zero's Second chance. (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Absolute Zero

Date of Birth: 1998/03/22

Country/Location: Sweden, Stockholm

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42576240

Games Played: I play at the moment only Csgo (Comp/Jailbreak) But whenever I get bored/server is down i often play H1Z1 with friend's on the JB server

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Well i made the forum's account the 3 of August and i started palying on the Jailbreak server about a week earlier I believe, and that make's it about 5-6 months, my activity on the JB server is around 260 hours.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well i feel like i've integrated well with people on the server, TS and ofcourse the forum's and as far as i know people find me friendly maybe sometimes annoying, whenever someone needs help i'll gladly help them. Trying to keep the server clean and whenever i see someone breaking the rules i'm always reporting it to the first staff member i see online and avilable for help.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well most of you know my story i'm studying Economics for the moment in my second year of high school

living with my parents, 2 younger brother's and basicly my life is computer games as whenever i get home from school it's jailbreak or competetive games. I feel like more then a regular player on the server and feel like i should take a step forward.

However there has been tough times for me and many other's on the server that we all wish we could forget but i broke the law once and i deeply regret the actions i took that day, Blyss and I are not best friend's right now but were mates and life just have to go on.

Thanks for reading my Application :glad2: :smile1:

Ya, I don't see why you shouldn't be member. You tick all those boxes. GLHF bro

No +1 from me personally because I don't feel I know you well enough and I don't just give them out to anyone. Nothing against you personally