Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Computer Glasses

https://justgetflux.com/

you're welcome

Hm, I don't particularly like F.lux, it changes the colour scheme of things enough that doing anything that requires making things look nice impossible. At least, that's what I found.

That's why it has a disable function. As a graphic designer I understand the issue but it has allowances to avoid that entirely; for gaming and general computer use it is great. It also makes a huge difference when it comes to reducing blue light intake before bed, allowing for a much smoother transition into sleep.

. It also makes a huge difference when it comes to reducing blue light intake before bed, allowing for a much smoother transition into sleep.

Legit the most jak thing i have ever read.

That sig LOL what's your ign? I didn't notice you

Edit: nvm im dumb

Anyways, gaming glasses aren't worth buying. Just keep some distance from ur screen so your vison doesn't fuck up. If it does just use normal glasses

In my opinion gaming glasses are worth it, before I had them I used to get headaches and my eyes would go really sore when playing for up to 10-13 hours.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

There is a knock on Fluxy's bedroom door.

"Hugo are you alright? We haven't seen or heard from you in 8 hours!"

"DON'T COME IN MICHAEL!"

MIchael, assuming Fluxy shouted "Don Keema, Michael!", the name of a rug-sized naan bread from a local Indian takeaway, rushes into the room. Michael is instead faced with a red-faced Fluxy laid on top of his bed furiously mashing his not red and raw penis into what Michael first believes is a can of pringles. Fluxy is so shocked by the intrusion he rapidly pulls the Fleshlight® Jenna Haze edition™ off his member; this sensation combined with the thought that his ultimate fantasy may be coming to life brought Fluxy to completion. Michael, with the reaction times of a stoned sloth and still looking for keema naan, was unable to move quickly enough to avoid the incoming man-missile and became the victim of a third sexual violation commited by Fluxy in that very same household.

Why don't you read the thread before asking dumb questions :mrgreen:

Jesus ok man i was just asking a genral question after skimming through the thread. And dont steal my mr green emoji, its mine. :mrgreen:

Let's all be friends, okay? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Also, I'd say those glasses are an absolute waste of money (even if they cost 10€ I'd still call them waste of money), I haven't even seen proffesional players using them and I spend 3/4 of the time I spend at home on the computer since I study and do everything on the computer and I still have no problems with my eyes. If you are worried about getting your eyes red or something. Try f.lux, It's

a program that changes your screen brightness and contrast according to the current time. Maybe you don't notice the difference until a couple of weeks have passed. But try turning it off after some time and you won't be able to look at the screen without that software.

So my suggestion is: Save the money, maybe you could use those 20£ in another moment for something truly useful.