Sign in to follow this  
ONE

hello everyone

hey im kinda new to csgo but i have been on the jb server for about a week and find it really fun its a great community. everyone's friendly, thank you for taking your time to host and moderate this great community:) "edit" my name is zac im 14 and homeschooled i live in lancashire with my grandparents i cant think of much else to say really.

Edited by Guest

Hello One :), welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time here. I've seen you on the server plenty of times and you seem to be a rather quiet person :), should try talking to us all more or give wardening a go :), I'm sure you will do great!!! :D.

Good start, intro thread is one of the first things you should make here, but I would like to see you put a bit more effort into it, maybe tell us about your hobbies, favourite colour/food etc?

Hello one and welcome to the forums

Not gonna repeat what everyone else said above me but you could put more effort into your intro and if needed have a look at Gaffers example introduction.

But anyways welcome to the Outbreak Community forums and i hope you enjoy your stay :D