Sign in to follow this  
HeadHunter

Hi <3

Hi,I am Juan Bonnici i am 17 years old,-18 in 25th January,born and raised in Malta,Zejtun.

I am still a student at Mcast Malta and we have until 8 am to 4:30 pm depends on the day always some times its until 3:30pm

I am working really hard to become i really good programmer

I had Love for gaming when i was only 6 years . My First Game i ever Played Was Tales Of Pirates

I really Like CsGo and LeagueOfLegends i play them both and i always try to keep improving my self 24/7.

i do my own custom training for CsGo and league of legends which helped me a lot until now.

I've Played JailBreak 1 yr ago but stopped playing it because there was a DDos and i never used to follow the forums and the ip got changed

but thank god i found it 2 months ago

A bit Personal i used to be bullied quite a lot in my old school,when i was still 11 yrs old.from all of that bullying half of my face got paralized and i would smell,eat,and see well.

i used too see double couldnt taste anything and hardly smell.spent over 3-4 months in hospital untill the doctor could know what i actually had.

My,in game name is HeadHunter

Some People Know me as Simon Says First Reaction/Last Reaction <3

You can Add me if you want my Steam Url Is:http://steamcommunity.com/id/imapsycho

Welcome to the forums headhunter,sorry to hear about the bullying :| Cya on the server.

As many have already said, I'm sorry to hear what has happened in the past :), nobody deserves to have to deal with bullying at any time in their life, and it is truly a shame that is still happens to so many :(. Welcome to the forums Headhunter :), I of course know who you are since we are friends, thus I'm glad to see you are enjoying the server and I hope you continue to do so :D.