Sign in to follow this  
Kartoffel

Upcoming member purge

In two weeks time (08.11.2015) the following users will have their membership removed due to inactivity if I have not had any contact from them. You are free to contact me on the forums, steam or teamspeak.

- Pandy

- Marshmallow

- Ducky

- Lorcan

- JamesFloww

- HighFlyer

- FlutterByeBullet

Would also like to remind people to post in the away thread if you're going to be inactive for a longer time.

All the best,

The OB Staff

P.S I'm back wanting to join the server more... Funny thing is I managed to jam an audio jack straight into my PC's fan by accident and now my PC blue screens and overheats whenever i play Counter strike for too long... Working on getting that fixed.

Yes I know "How did you manage that" IT WAS DARK OK

Highflyer did say he had some pc problems but still hasn't been talking to us anyway RIP

Huh, I wasn't purged. How nice :)

Alllright. Add him to list.

By the way guys, to keep your member you have to be active on at least 2/3 servers. This doesn't mean just being on TS but joining in with the gathers/discussions and not shit posting in the forums or being afk in the server. So if you can do that you can keep your member.

Also, if ur on this list u can still do something about your activity to prevent yourself from being purged!