Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

The Menace of Jailbreak

I was thinking about doing a little thread for my first thread, just for the hell of it. I was wondering about a topic that would appeal to everyone, something everyone could relate to, and only one things came to mind..

Doors.

The menaces that have a better kill/death ratio than everyone on the server. The strongest team killing tool to date. The reason why so many people rage quit and never come back to jailbreak.

So what are doors to you? I could write a long thread about the good and bad things about doors being able to kill, how it is there to teach people a lesson to be careful, or how it is just ridiculously stupid that a closing door would kill you. But I guess I'll keep it simple and ask you guys your opinion. Do you like the fact that doors can kill, or do you think it is a little random? Should they keep door kills, or remove them? Drop your opinions, and if you want, maybe some awesome door kill stories.

Edited by Guest

I love door kills its so funny and its part of jailbreak. :D

No respawns for door kills sarry

I need to bind that.

Edit: (forgot to post about the thread lol) killing Ts with the doors is one of my favorite hobbies. I used to hate them but now they give me some good laughs

Edited by Guest

What i love doing is either on clouds were you constantly open and close the cage door which piss people off and on minecraft party when you spawn in the grenade cell and just throw the nade at the cell button hoping to kill someone in the process. Makes me laugh quite a fair amount :)

What i love doing is either on clouds were you constantly open and close the cage door which piss people off and on minecraft party when you spawn in the grenade cell and just throw the nade at the cell button hoping to kill someone in the process. Makes me laugh quite a fair amount :)

Thanks for describing me Yoshi :grin1: