Sign in to follow this  
SwizzoEU

@SwizzoEU's Member Application (DECLINED)

Oh hi Bethany, how's it going?

What worries me here is if that you will have respect for your own membership instead of playing with it. An example is using voice changers in public channels and overall trolling.

I'm not gonna say that "Oh, I caught you do this, you're not worth it" I'm just wondering if this will continue.

Just makes me question abit of weather we want another "troll" in our community, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're a swell guy and you're quite alright on the server, just some of the things you do on TS really isn't necessary.

That's just my opinion on you, good luck with your application.

What worries me here is if that you will have respect for your own membership instead of playing with it. An example is using voice changers in public channels and overall trolling.

I'm not gonna say that "Oh, I caught you do this, you're not worth it" I'm just wondering if this will continue.

Just makes me question abit of weather we want another "troll" in our community, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're a swell guy and you're quite alright on the server, just some of the things you do on TS really isn't necessary.

This.

I joined OB ts for the first time in a while and instantly heard some kid voice changing and blocked him, I assume this was him?

This.

I joined OB ts for the first time in a while and instantly heard some kid voice changing and blocked him, I assume this was him?

Yeh... Tbh swizzo you are quite the troll on TS and it really gets on other people's nerves and therefore im going to -1

I think this also sums up my opinion. I can see you are a very jolly guy but thing is you mic-spam a lot and troll a lot on the JB server too, like even when you are dead you have talked over commander for example. If you don't fix those things I don't think you'd make a good member, however if you can fix those things I think you can significantly improve your chances. Good Luck.

I think this also sums up my opinion. I can see you are a very jolly guy but thing is you mic-spam a lot and troll a lot on the JB server too, like even when you are dead you have talked over commander for example. If you don't fix those things I don't think you'd make a good member, however if you can fix those things I think you can significantly improve your chances. Good Luck.

Ok i will improve on these things and try not to be annoying :)

Thanks for warning me about the things i need to improve on!

Hey Swizzo,

After a discussion with the mod+ team we've decided to decline you this time around. You mic spam a lot both on teamspeak and the server and also talk over the warden on the server. You also troll a lot and was banned today from the event because of you trolling. You'll need to improve on these points in order for you to have a chance on gaining member, next time you can apply is on the 4th of November. Sorry to disappoint.

All the best,

The OB Staff