Sign in to follow this  

Roku it is!

Hello everybody, my name is Kyle! I am a 16 year old MAN from the small island called Malta! I have very sporty hobbies, i love to run, I am a short distance runner, running 100m and 200m as my favorite. I am also a student studying chemistry and biology at college, I have these 2 following years and then hopefully i enter university! I am also known as Avatar Roku ingame. I have been a daily active player for basically a month now! I really am enjoying my daily gameplay on the outbreak server, I have made many friends here. Most people are really really nice! Anyways i just want to say Hi to everybody now and hope to see you all in game! :D

Yours sincerely, Kyle!

Edited by Guest

Hey Roku, it's a pleasure to meet you and see you on the forums :D, I haven't seen you on the server yet and I most certainly haven't played any comps with you at all hehe :D. Welcome :D, enjoy yourself!!!!

Nice to see you posting on the forums mate :D.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Please feel free to add a bit more information about yourself! It'll look good for you. There is an example thread at the top of this section.

I have added a bit more about my personal life, i actually noticed how dull the post was! Thanks!