Sign in to follow this  
Lupha

Lupha hacked

You should be more careful next time, never download stuff from random websites.

I noticed that there's 2 comments by yourself on your steam profile, one of them is a link from a guy's steam profile and the other one is a trade link for another guy. It was probably those 2 that hacked you.

Anyway, you should be able to regain acess to your account by sending a help request to Valve. They usually give the accounts back quickly if you have proof that the account is yours.

Good luck with that situation mate.

Just so you know Lupha, the inventory of your account is filled with crates, I assume these aren't you, so hopefully you get the account back with all this stuff on it :D.

On a slightly more upbeat note, you should be able to get your account back if you contact Valve, also don't worry about your items, Valve actually have a policy that all accounts will receive at one reroll with regards to items, so this means you will get your knife back etc, so you should worry too much about that :).

My account was once hacked by someone with a chinese IP. Just send in a support ticket to valve and they will ask for proof that the account is yours, I had to send them one of my paypal transactions as proof that it was me and they gave my account back straight away.

I thought valve made you check a validation e-mail when someone new logged in.. That's why Gaben even shared his steam name+password.

Anyways I reported your profile, think that should help you out.

Edited by Guest