Sign in to follow this  
Substick

Best Game Cinematics/Trailers :) (Possible Spoilers)

Well I noticed that there was a topic about the best scenes in films but I didn't see one for the best trailers or cinematics in games etc :D. I for one love a good cinematic for a game, especially when they are done well, or follow as part of the story to a game. Obviously cinematics/trailers often make a game look better than it truly is, but even with that in mind, they really can entice you into wanting to play the game / buying the game :D. I shall begin:

This trailer is probably one of my absolute favourites :D, I have never been a big fan of Final Fantasy, though after watching this a ridiculous amount of times I actually did end up playing the game, and I must say, it is pretty fun.

There are loads of others I really like as well, to be honest I tend to just spend a few hours watching them all over and over hehe, probably weird for doing so, but some of them are damn good. So what is everybody elses favourite cinematic/trailer, would love to see some posted that i have never seen before.

I hope there isn't a topic for this already, i did scan and have a look but I couldn't see one :D.

Ahh man that trailer brings back memories :D. Halo 3 was amazing to play, all the awesome custom maps and the online content just made the game.

I'm sure everybody has seen this cinematic and also the previous few that were released :D, gotta say this one was my favourite though :D.

This was also released the other day for one of my favourite games ever made.

There are just so many I could post haha :D, so many good cinematics!!!!!

This was one of the things I found quite entertaining.

Just love the SC2 trailers haha :D, they are just so damn good :D, wish I had continued playing the game more, though I really cannot wait till the new one comes out so I can finish the story :D. Besides, PROTOSS EXPANSION!!!!!!

If you like Star Wars then you might like this :D, all three are merged into one video, but I think they are all really good.