Sign in to follow this  
ninjafred

Hey

Hey my names Fred and I live near Birmingham, England. Iv been playing on the server for a little while now so I thought id say hi on the forums. Iv been playing CS:GO for about a year or so but not really playing competative. I enjoy playing fun servers instead (jailbreak, surf, BHOP) Before that I played CSS for many years mainly on the ]HELL[ jailbreak server where i was a mod for a couple on months. I manily play CS:GO, hearthstone and abit on heroes of the storm.

hello fred,

Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy your stay. I believe we still haven't met but be sure to say hello if you see me on the server :grin1:

Btw what are your thoughts on the new HS expansion?

Edited by Guest

Popey Most active topic

ss_2015_09_05_at_02_36_33.png :glad2: :glad2:

Nuff Said :glad2: :glad2:

Popey do you ever get fucking bored of copy and pasting replies into every intro thread that gets made?

Somewhat surprising, I expected to have more posts on general chat if I'm honest. I have to say though, I don't copy and paste. You'll notice that although my posts follow the same syntactical sequence, there are differences.

Interesting that you'd blame me of all people for spam posting ;).

Hey there Fred! Welcome to the forums.

I hope you enjoy your time browsing and posting on our forums.

Hello Julia, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a really great time here.

As some others have pointed out, we'd love to know more about you, rather than just "Yo" xD. If you're stuck for information, you can check out the example introduction thread (which can be found viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5113).

Hello there Bogs, welcome back to the server.

Unfortunately I didn't see you before, being a relatively new player, but, it'll be nice to see you now.

Have a fun time on the forums.

Hello there Jakob! Great to see you on the forums. I hope you have a great time here.

Perhaps try to expand your introduction to contain things like the things included in the example (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5113).

Hello there Josh! Welcome to the forums.

I just wanted to ask, how is your smurf higher level than your main?

Have a fun time on the forums.:P

Welcome to the forums Mathias.

I hope you have a great time here.