Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Pepe The Frogs Intro

Hi i am Pepe The Frog, my real name is Aaron and i am 16 and live in the town of Luton, England. I believe i have met the majority of the active outbreak community in game and i look forward to meeting everyone else.

I used to be a console scrub but then i saw the light and joined the pc master race!

I have played on this server for about a week and have enjoyed every minute on it, at the minute i mostly play cs go but i also like to play survival games like rust, ark, space engineers, ROK and Arma

My current rank is silver master -_- but I am Global Elite in my heart :3 however i do only have 15 games as i used to play a lot on the mini game server so if anyone wants to play with a noob just hit me up

Other than gaming i like to watch football and play football my favorite team is Liverpool i aslo enjoy going out with the lads for a Banter "sesh" i don't mind a cheeky nandos too.

Hope you liked my intro

-Pepe The Frog

You seem alright, have you got any previous experience with jailbreak? You don't feel like someone who only got into it since a week.

Anyways I play some RoK also. I kinda dislike all the exploit fixing they've done. What kind of a server do you play on? Or have you quit also?

no not really except when i played on a Spanish server for like 30 minutes to see what it was like it didnt end well :P

Yes our clan recently just quit the server we were on before the wipe we had a massive t5 and t6 castle with outer walls and i dont really mind the fixes except for the bongo raiding fix :(.

We played on a low pop one and it was pretty boring :L