Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Chris Lord is on (ACCEPTED)

Chris lord +1 for high quality memes, -1 for a terrible mic, +1 for hypixel skidwar games, -1 for winning big on csgojackpot, +1 for throwing the expensive stuff back into csgojackpot. I'd say this should be your last chance and if you fuck up again then no memebar but thats not my decision :glad2: GLHF !!!!

He wasn't kicked from the community. When Chris has member or not, he is still an equal part of the community, and more active than most. The title is just something that others can see to prove that he is officially recognised as a member on the forums.

Tbh, he should just have it given back to him straight away, the fact that he has to follow 'the policy' is ridiculous. Same with Landshark, he should just be given membership.

^^^ No he doesn't.

But it's pretty lame that someone who's been here since day-one hasn't got it. Especially when it was taken from him, as he was encouraged/mandated by a member of the admin team to commit the act which got his member taken from him anyway.

#JUSTICE4CHRIS

#MEMBERORRIOT

#ILIKEMEMES

-1 as you dont play on the server. Maybe would +1 if you played more

-1 for senior mod

100 posts in 3 years on the forums

would be a +1 if you contributed more

Lel i went for 1 other those years :D i am server mod which is to do with the server. sooooooooo... nice try

When you play on the server lewis then you can contribute to this. 40mins tut tut not very good is it

30dae90377.png

I think that's enough salt towards everyone, I can't handle any more rinses (or lack of in some cases).

At the end of the day every one has their own opinion on an individual for membership, though it would be obvious that those who speak to and are around to spend time with Chris are somewhat in the best position to judge. What happened previously on whether he should or shouldn't have had his membership removed is pointless to debate now - it's about him getting it back now.

My personal stand point on gaining membership in general is about integrating with the community and being part of the people. Yes Jailbreak is a big part of it as it is the source of most new players and a good place to meet and play with new players, it is something most people in OB have in common. The truth is however you don't NEED to play Jailbreak as such to integrate with the community and be a solid part of the community, sure it is 'easier' to integrate through Jailbreak but in Chris' case he has been around so long and been integrated so much that JB is not really a 'requirement' for his membership in my opinion. He is active on OB Servers, in the sense of TS3 & gather servers, as well as taking part in events and generally being part of us all.

OB is a community, not a business organisation. You don't get fired for not fulfilling requirements like you would if you were in a job, membership is simply actively being part of our group - as fwendz. That and Chris has been on thin ice / the line for the last 4 years and in my opinion has always been able to fit comfortably in his skates, so unless he does something absolutely appalling there is no reason for him not to have member in my opinion.

tl;dr no more pjsalt, integration doesn't = jb, chris is gay, give him member imo xoxo

Hi Chris

As a token of your dedication to this community, in order to pass your trial you must clock 3 hours of playtime on jailbreak within the next 7 days (ending 16/8/15.)

Otherwise congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congratulations Chris you've passed your trial by playing *exactly* three hours of jailbreak under the name JUDGE DREDD, which I am endlessly relieved at. Welcome back bro!

Welcome to Outbreak Community! You'll now enjoy all of the benefits of member. Please message one of the admins in steam and we'll add you to the members group.

All the best,

OB Staff