Sign in to follow this  
obviouspenguin

obviously its an intro by penguin :)))

Right it's finally time let's do this. Hi, i'm Alfie i'm 16 years old living in Devon, England.

Well I don't really do much as i am in school right now, actually doing my a levels in the next two years. I don't work full time obviously as i'm in full time education but i have had some part time jobs. I've worked as a carpenter's assistant (basically moving junk to a skip) that was probably the most exotic job i've had. Obviously like most of the people in the community I really love gaming and have done for all my life but csgo is the first game i really got into. But i play all types of games and try to keep my mind open to all types of games even though i'm not very good at all of them :cry1: .

My hobbies include gaming and IT (obviously) but also cycling, chilling with my friends and movies. In csgo itself i like playing comp and kz although i'm not the best

I haven't been at outbreak for not too long (maybe a month or less) but it seems like a good community so I hope i'm able to stick around.

thanks for bothering read this and if you have any question just ask.(apart from no good)

:glad2: :glad2: