Sign in to follow this  
TheLion.

TheLion's Introduction ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Introduction:

Herro, my name is Niels de Leeuw and I am 21 years old, I live in Oudehaske, The Netherlands.

Most of you probably never heard of me but I'm a friend of Unseen/Jakob who I met around 4 years ago on MW2.

My hobbies are Sleeping, Gaming, watching movies/series and roaming 9gag. Regarding sports I do cycling (in the summer on an amateur level).

I finished a study in Financial Management about a year ago and atm I work for a plasterer if he needs some extra hands on a job.

Besides that I have done a whole range of random jobs after i finished my study. The reason I never searched for a job in finances in which I actually have a diploma is because it's boring as f*

My plans are to start a new study in the IT direction for the oncoming schoolyear of 2015.

The first games I played were actaully console games #peasant, Back in the day I played a lot of Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and Gamecube.

The games I mainly play atm are: CS:GO, League of Legends, GTA V and DayZ SA.

My rank in CS:GO is LE, I'm currently unranked in LoL (I turned into a casual) but I do sometimes play 5v5 ranked (with UnSeen + rest of team).

If you ever want to play any of the games from above with me feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ProTheLion/

For the people who are interested in my youtube channel #watchallmyvideos: https://www.youtube.com/delion20

My Introduction isn't the best around but I tried.... ok.... end sorrie fur bat English. k7p75qq.png

- TheLion.

Edited by Guest