Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Outbreak CS:GO Tournament **NEW INFORMATION**

Jamie, Lewis and myself are hosting a CS:GO tournament.

In order to finalise our plans, we need to know how many people are willing to enter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Requirements:

1. You must enter your forum name and actual rank into this spreadsheet: RANKS

2. You must sign up on this form: Sign up form

You can view the sign-up list here: RESPONSES

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: It seems as though 'doing it whenever' isn't really working as I'd hoped. My reasoning for doing it like this in the first place was because most of the people who signed up are often available in TeamSpeak most evenings.

We will now schedule dates for the games with more notice. Please let me know on Steam or reply to this thread if you can't make it. Also, if you are taking part and do not have me added on Steam, add me on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mintlou

Games and dates:

All games are at 7PM

Game1 5 v 3 Friday 24th July

Game2 2 v 4 Saturday 25th July

Game3 5 v 1 Sunday 26th July

Game4 2 v 3 Monday 27th July

Game5 1 v 2 Tuesday 28th July

Game6 3 v 4 Wednesday 29th July

Game7 5 v 2 Thursday 30th July

Game8 1 v 4 Friday 31st July

Game9 3 v 1 Saturday 1st August

Game10 5 v 4 Sunday 2nd August

EXCEPTION: If two teams are online and available to do a game we will just do it. The weekends might allow us to do more than one of the games.

If you cannot make a date you MUST let me know as soon as possible so we can rearrange the game.

PRIZE: There isn't one. I've spoken to various people in management and the decision is that no credits will be awarded. Sorry about that. :cry1:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7Q3i32z.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have very carefully selected teams based on a top secret formula.

Here are the proposed teams: *NEW AND UPDATED 21/07/2015*

TEAM 1:

1. Lewis

2. Vengeance

3. ObviousPenguin

4. Mintlou

5. Harrison-Rex

TEAM 2:

1. Friendly Guy

2. Lorcan

3. Extinct

4. Evan

5. Popey

Team 3:

1. Twist

2. TaylorSwift

3. Unseen

4. Marshmallow

5. Revilia

Team 4:

1. Landshark

2. Wist

3. Oxide

4. Marty

5. Yoshi

Team 5:

1. Fluxy

2. ExclusiveWizard

3. Twixxtor

4. Stiqqy

5. Hmoon

These teams will stand for the time being. We are open to changes as long as they are fair on our formula.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The maps will be ACTIVE DUTY ONLY:

1. de_dust2

2. de_mirage

3. de_cache

4. de_overpass

5. de_cbble

6. de_train

7. de_inferno

Maps will be decided between the two competing teams, for example if team 1 is about to play team 2, a faceit style vito will be held to decide the map; each team takes turns to vote off a map until one is left.

The progress of the tournament can be seen here:

http://challonge.com/OutbreakCSGO

DO NOT LEAVE INSTANTLY WHEN THE GAME IS FINISHED. WE NEED A FINAL SCREENSHOT OF THE SCOREBOARD WHICH WILL ALLOW US TO DO SOME COOL MATHS.

The server we will use is: connect 31.3.242.165:27015; password ob

We plan to start on 21/07/2015

JOIN THE STEAM GROUP : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OBCSGOEVENT# YOU NEED TO ADD EITHER ME OR LEWIS ON STEAM TO GET AN INVITE. ANY FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT DATES WILL BE CHANGED THERE FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS

Edited by Guest

You will have a vote on the maps for each stage, how long before the event starts will this vote be? I only play Dust2 on competitive, and I don't really feel like playing in the tournament if I have to play on maps that I'm literally playing on for the first time.

I see I was already on the list on the SPREADSHEET but my rank was wrong. I'm Master Guardian Elite. I edited it but I'm not sure if it worked..?

Obviously important capitalisation of spreadsheet. Also, as far as I can see, your rank has indeed updated. You can tell because the number next to your rank matches up with the table to the right.

It's interesting to see the distribution ranks at OB. It seems that very few people are silver, but those with above ranks are fairly uniform.