Sign in to follow this  
No Good

No Good - Introduction

Since there are alot of new players and I'm back to playing on the server more recently I feel you shall get to know me.

My name is Pierre I'm 22 and living in Sweden.

I have been with outbreak since the CSS server was up. I am bad with dates (not the ones you go out on tho *flirt flirt*)

The main question I want to answer is "Why are you back?"

Well. I have an old backinjury and it came back when I started working. It ended up in me being fired from my work and well I really do not care for Competetive matches, just playing casual gets boring..Soooo Here I am !

I was playing under the name "Bot is Better" For those who got confused when commanding when all the old members kept saying "No Good" I changed it back to be what I really am, a nice guy.

I hope we see eachother in-game!

Since there are alot of new players and I'm back to playing on the server more recently I feel you shall get to know me.

I changed it back to be what I really am, a nice guy.

nice guy, calls me sjnokfart when we play car game kills me or gives credits so i get killed. when you win game you kill me. says fuck you every 10 seconds

plz fuckoff no good thank you <3

Another one, christ I'm fairly certain I know you better than your own fucking dad by now.

He is dead. Well done Dave. That feeling you are feeling now is embarrassment.

Just kidding bby you didn't know that. It's all ok

Hugs n Kisses

Oh...and btw...

SHUT THE FUCK UP DAVE !

The main question I want to answer is "Why are you back?"

Well. I have an old backinjury and it came back when I started working. It ended up in me being fired from my work and well I really do not care for Competetive matches, just playing casual gets boring..Soooo Here I am !

Thanks for clearing it up, it's nice to have you back.

Also i did some digging and found this.

487496_648300705184981_854287053_n.jpg?oh=22e6b4cc2197bb9acb5d421f3d8c3290&oe=55F56E6C

So just remember you're awesome